the S academy... next work is.
Gallow; the first original work I worked on in the fall of 2015.
Especially tried to work on in that graphic design lab but you know
it never quiet ever worked out. It was a different time and there were
many different renditions over time but I quit making it after the spring of 2016 early.
Of course it followed the same method. This particular drawing is based on some
popular pop culture icons where the women are naked and crouched together. Here
it is in some instinct of survival of course.
Especially tried to work on in that graphic design lab but you know
it never quiet ever worked out. It was a different time and there were
many different renditions over time but I quit making it after the spring of 2016 early.
Of course it followed the same method. This particular drawing is based on some
popular pop culture icons where the women are naked and crouched together. Here
it is in some instinct of survival of course.

Comments
Post a Comment