DEVIL1s Castle. progress.
This work has come so far in such a short time and yet all there is to draw left is to draw the fight scenes. Or rather I could color what I have now and post it but I like to complete things as the title of MK MZODERN completos says. But I will not because I need to review the work I have done at least for two days.For now while I will try to get the most done today- I believe I will release the work in two days on Saturday. I would like to publish other works before DEVIL1s Castle.
But here is the title of the series.And proof it exists for the record of creating and not for people.
But here is the title of the series.And proof it exists for the record of creating and not for people.
Comments
Post a Comment