Yea. Lets talk about Big Sun Time period.
When I made Big Sun; noticeably it was to get the gist of the idea. But noticeably is the first time no words were ever used to construct a sentence to direct the story-there are words for dialogue but you cannot read them. Its not meant to be seen in visibility but as a draft and why such important lined paper is used. So simply in that time period while everyone was trying to be either theirselves or a drone or some type of manipulate-I went and was myself. Doing the assignment of Big Sun was very important as I pushed myself and maintained true to myself and what I wanted to accomplish yes.
Trying to say to myself there were many girls that one day for me but it was not true~there was only one girl I liked and only one humane and reachable enough. Off there in this library just away from the people who were a toxic variety of the dorms~ I fell in a state of awake and asleep. I tried to focus on the task at hand but the movement of bodies made the room hot. I went away after completing some of Big Sun-it was after english when I had further the first come to the library. I found myself in the turmoil of going to psychology and listening to this big mouth yap so solely to this girl I liked then I realized there were actually two girls I did like but could never truly speak to because of my own social obstacles of not being a talker and also the impediment of vicious others. I wished for the army fellow to shut the fuck up ever class and here I sat with these two people-army guy and the girl who I liked and three other individuals and at time two individuals who were fat and some did not smell good at all. Everyone else in that class looked like they were brainwashed and drunk too much coolaid honestly. With creepy smiles and what not~ I mean its like they were under some different regime of life that was a cult following. There was tons of hostility in other forms that day and the teacher tried her best to call me a woman when I was not. After that class left and army guy so rude to continue blocking me from saying anything to the girl without appearing rude for blocking him and now the girl was so tight in talking to this dude that interrupting him would be said to give her the reasons to hate me. Especially when I never had the opportunity to really talk in such a brainwashed mass room without drawing fire onto myself.
I left that room with vehement feelings and wrote a counteract to all that had happened but in the form of the comic; everything was grand in scale and importance~the main character even with friends had to do everything theirselves. No shying away from dark themes nor having any sense of nudity. Monsters yes monsters to represent almost everyone else who was not at the table in that classroom. The next time I went to the library it was the middle of the day and around 3;00 clock heard a particular couple of friends speaking about a musician they both liked behind me. They were one of the most real people I encountered at that school. No one else in any of "my friend groups" spoke about their music likes and tried to keep their real persona from being known in the most deceitful manners known to man. Wanting to pretend everyone here was all the same and was just like them and hell they were the important majority and no one else had importance but them. Yet symbolically to say this is truly when I began to notice such the divide in the students who came to the library and those who did not. And that maybe no one has time for toxic people who live under a fucking rock and don't even know anyone who lives on the fucking planet but their small communities and families and some times their small communities are just their families. Not conductive to education nor worth the amount of debt I reasoned and yet I pushed myself harder to the point that later on after Biology came back again~this time around 5;00 pm and then I completed it before or around 7 pm for many of these particular comics.
Yet I realized a new possibility and yet freed from this place and its people of such convictions they were chosen ones by the very structure of this University. But never did it take away from the social responsibilities that a person really does not have developed after being in a region with no friends and unable to speak with people. Nor that really are they even making an attempt to truly reach a solution. This accomplishment highlighted what I was doing wrong and ultimately should work to gain social skills and talk to the two girls I did particular like.However realizing else easy candy girls who seem to believe you are the one for them are just an obstacle...if not danger to your real social life and anything which you want to accomplish. Which is shown later on as time goes by with many great advents and always lands one in a state where they are always cutting apart boulders and rocks falling to kill them while climbing a hill.
Yet many people cannot imagine such pursuits ever the sort and that has to change.
Trying to say to myself there were many girls that one day for me but it was not true~there was only one girl I liked and only one humane and reachable enough. Off there in this library just away from the people who were a toxic variety of the dorms~ I fell in a state of awake and asleep. I tried to focus on the task at hand but the movement of bodies made the room hot. I went away after completing some of Big Sun-it was after english when I had further the first come to the library. I found myself in the turmoil of going to psychology and listening to this big mouth yap so solely to this girl I liked then I realized there were actually two girls I did like but could never truly speak to because of my own social obstacles of not being a talker and also the impediment of vicious others. I wished for the army fellow to shut the fuck up ever class and here I sat with these two people-army guy and the girl who I liked and three other individuals and at time two individuals who were fat and some did not smell good at all. Everyone else in that class looked like they were brainwashed and drunk too much coolaid honestly. With creepy smiles and what not~ I mean its like they were under some different regime of life that was a cult following. There was tons of hostility in other forms that day and the teacher tried her best to call me a woman when I was not. After that class left and army guy so rude to continue blocking me from saying anything to the girl without appearing rude for blocking him and now the girl was so tight in talking to this dude that interrupting him would be said to give her the reasons to hate me. Especially when I never had the opportunity to really talk in such a brainwashed mass room without drawing fire onto myself.
I left that room with vehement feelings and wrote a counteract to all that had happened but in the form of the comic; everything was grand in scale and importance~the main character even with friends had to do everything theirselves. No shying away from dark themes nor having any sense of nudity. Monsters yes monsters to represent almost everyone else who was not at the table in that classroom. The next time I went to the library it was the middle of the day and around 3;00 clock heard a particular couple of friends speaking about a musician they both liked behind me. They were one of the most real people I encountered at that school. No one else in any of "my friend groups" spoke about their music likes and tried to keep their real persona from being known in the most deceitful manners known to man. Wanting to pretend everyone here was all the same and was just like them and hell they were the important majority and no one else had importance but them. Yet symbolically to say this is truly when I began to notice such the divide in the students who came to the library and those who did not. And that maybe no one has time for toxic people who live under a fucking rock and don't even know anyone who lives on the fucking planet but their small communities and families and some times their small communities are just their families. Not conductive to education nor worth the amount of debt I reasoned and yet I pushed myself harder to the point that later on after Biology came back again~this time around 5;00 pm and then I completed it before or around 7 pm for many of these particular comics.
Yet I realized a new possibility and yet freed from this place and its people of such convictions they were chosen ones by the very structure of this University. But never did it take away from the social responsibilities that a person really does not have developed after being in a region with no friends and unable to speak with people. Nor that really are they even making an attempt to truly reach a solution. This accomplishment highlighted what I was doing wrong and ultimately should work to gain social skills and talk to the two girls I did particular like.However realizing else easy candy girls who seem to believe you are the one for them are just an obstacle...if not danger to your real social life and anything which you want to accomplish. Which is shown later on as time goes by with many great advents and always lands one in a state where they are always cutting apart boulders and rocks falling to kill them while climbing a hill.
Yet many people cannot imagine such pursuits ever the sort and that has to change.
Comments
Post a Comment