MM culture Westlands and its significance!

The most recent MM culture magazine- MM culture 6; Westlands is very important as it contains many stories and content that leads into new directions and powerful ones. I original planned for there to be more magazines after Westlands or the 6th magazine of MM culture but they will have to wait and see when the Super Mm culture magazines are created. The grand difference of course is that peopledo not know how large this truly is. The original cycle of MM culture magazines was to only have six magazines or a limited amount to ease into the 2016 MM culture season. Yet;while that did not happen to its full extent~there were other magazines but not the fullest ideas of the 1st mm culture at all or continuing its grand ideals further on. Yet I will say that~ finally grand retribution comes to those who threatened me and my works over the years. Because I am not going away and neither is my work. Now; namely before MM culture magazine there were other magazines and so in the light of reaching the point of talking about the past and the artwork and styles~ it is important to realize these endeavors where never finished and put off for the sake of people's indifference to right and minding their own damned and god forsakened business.
Technically Super MM culture Unicorn will be the first magazine. All the titles are shown in the Westlands magazines. But there is a chance for a part two in the future. However instead of waiting around like I did for the MM culture titles will not wait around here. And craft them solely on paper as well as an "I see Modern" Magazine featured also somewhere in the Westlands magazine.

Westlands is a combination of stories and drawings and articles and poems and songs that point out
the gambit of danger and the element of public mistrust and disunity.And maybe people rebelling from the very social system to do whatever they want and please is something of a great trouble in our society.. Mindgames, Altair Pained Starfight and another story called S-Academy; the comic book element that was on the blog are all featured. Ya! It is a lot of story and Altar Pained Starfight will never be seen elsewhere. Namely I would like to mention that these stories are done in the non continuous style that has been labeled the " creative style" or cubici. The very name for the method is also in the magazine of Westlands in which none of the comic book works inside the magazine take up. Now with this large accomplishment have more free time to develop other things and thus~ will do so. With Adventures, Gorgon City and other things I have been wanting to do but putting off. It will take some time to catch up to where I should be but i does not mean this blog is dead if I do not post for a while or at a time which I doubt I will be doing.

Comments

Popular Posts