X of the internet.

I was going to do X of the Internet but quiet clearly I think I am not going to even ever mention it again; why because I realized after all this time-three years and three longs ones at that~ this story is so important to me that I cannot allow it to become the bedroom talk of people who won't go anywhere in life because they say they won't. I realize that people cannot share much of my same views and maybe have become distant from the normal person. But there is no one normal and I should not be bothering with reaching people who don't appreciate my skill. I always used to post to my own facebook page but then realize that many people I went to college and highschool with that are my so called friends could never understand anything at all. And maybe it cheats people who actually are friends that support ya out of seeing your stuff when they post whatever they want with no problems from anyone and everyone is so clear and supportive of them. A person cannot just expect to be like them when they know people don't like, don't know and don't care about them.

I just don't appreciate the evil in people they want to act is not there and act as if people are to respect that evil as God. Well frankly people have the right to not live under the helms of such influence and not go near churches or toxic places with toxic people under such influence. Namely; one could say that a certain college was even worse than a certain highschool and it would never end the endless hatred posed as interest. X of the Internet was something to look forward when there were at least enough viewers to make it popular enough to be this blogs most popular post but not now. There is no one hardly here at the level nor respect to even move me to do anything and simply I thought it was a journey to take together with the audience but now~ I really don't care. People who aim to do things don't disengage the ideal of liability and certainly continuing the triad of care when everything has dropped off in its meaning of care. Before MM culture; I did have to go to the hospital but there was no support even then and just to focus on my own life and getting better~ I did not blog for a very long damn time. Till once again it was necessary to make a change for the better and whilst not try to sound like a broken record~will push for better working conditions and yet responses to my works.
That is why there is a need for a super MM culture.
Else to say in styles; in October 2016 a new style was developed under MM culture that is a bit different from the main style and yet colorful one in which I call Neoethic and finally will be able to focus on this style as the review of MM culture fall 2016 to now in art and life continues!

Comments

Popular Posts