Get Married to this shit you presumptuous motherfuckers!

You know the many troubles I have with people. Is that some women assume that I even want them. Want them as a long distance fucking spouse. Many have considered the options of what I would be like if I was to get married to them before they consider my worth truly and their fervent actions. And maybe influences how badly they behave around or not around me in the ideal of "me". But none of these fucking bitches know me. Yet never give me any damn mother fucking space with their pretentious ideas. Having a crush on me is good and all but I am not talking about that. They come at people from a passive aggressive stance as if you are this secondary brand of cottage cheese they assume only poor people buy at their local grocery store. Then want to terrorize you when things don't come or flow as they should in their fucked up heads. I write this angry because I am fucking angry. One time a person could look at a naked woman and be engaged. But now all I see is just all these damn girls out for your blood and it does not help in normal functions. To the point you are like a fucking old man and might not even be able to even have a say about your god damned romantic life.

Some women say catcalling is bad-at least people don't try to rape you for who your truly ever are and try to make sexual advances at you while trying to bury you. I am sure not all the guys who catcall or make abusive statements are murderers; which they aren't. Its just that some misdirected people make them out to be murderers in which only they are. How silly is it for people to believe they know you when they don't because of their own privileged and guilded misconceptions and believe that image real. That you could even be this "husband"!

I'll tell you a story. One time imagined getting married. After years of there being no one absolutely in this god damned fucking world-one just gives up. Decides its best not to marry any form of idiot who loves race then they love their concept of their own sole identity without the concept and believe me religion does not include race. People just misguidedly think it does and don't realize the sole identity is what religion and all religion emphasize. People of god, people of devils and hypocrites is all I see and while there might been a place that seemed of humans it was just full of privileged bitches in the end who can never understand people and their true nature and that everyone does not want to get married.

No one asked me before they formed these silly ideas. And one person could say let's get on this ship while its available. Not me. Only abuse, covert evil and just abuse awaits in all these little ifrit women dreams.No one asked me what I wanted to do with my life or even if I believed in marriage. They did not. And to say they made these ideas that involve real actions without people's permission and that is simply harassment. Maybe if you communicated you had romantic interest maybe people would tolerate being around ya, but hell no. You just take because it must be yours and your privilege to make these identity ideas and roles and enact on them as if I don't exist.

Fuck you people.
Now when I said some months ago~ I was going to reveal it all. Seriously let's reveal what these mother fuckers must be thinking by how the fucking hing hell they acted. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts