Return of the man; MK MZODERN rpm.
Ya. You know I decided that work around Google has too much liabilities. I even decided to write a story that capitalizes how such a bad thing google is doing. Using people's data to make power moves and using else people's content to make such generalizations that their Stadia project will even reach weabo youths who play videogames to a toxic level; it is gross. They want to appeal to the youth and pop culture always and level out to push people out of their communities for fancy Google places no one needs. Seriously~who the fuck needs a physical google location. An office fine; but pushing people out of their places is just something so seriously terrible.
You know in the shut down of Google Plus- I lost all the comments and some had great information that gives life to the posts but lucky for me~ I saved a majority of the post throughout this blogs history so that it did not hurt as much. I mean; most of the recent stuff of this year and last year is gone forever and never will come back. Even if I did go to settings and change when I wanted the blog to be recorded from-if that even could ever be done-its gone because they removed the Google plus element. All that stuff gone forever. And guess what; it was important. It was my data and frankly Google never gave a warning before pulling the plug and never made information general just to receive some benefit to "surprise" the public with their damn "ted talk". Sick. Man. People think they are being so cool being wrong but they can never be.
I want to say that while I would have created another blog on Blogger. Blogger is owned by Google and I am fed up with their bullshit. Thus to say; I am creating a new blog on Wordpress for MK MZODERN RPM. What will this blog contain. Alternate works like Sunglasses, Apollo and Shark on Campus and yes other works that used to be novels like Slayers of Wolve, TIM and other stories as well. I was for time going to integrate these stories as a focus to be published and recieve money from after Nixonland ended but; Google sucks and tried of being pushed around by their bullshit and concessions to people's digital rights. That to be said if you read "the" ( often times I don't provide the "the" to mock people who say I don't have good grammar and speak as if perhaps Russian attempting english) previous post-get ready that means apart of Krushre Comics will be featured on that website alone. There is already a 2nd version of this site but I often don't have time to work on it these days.
If anyone was asking I was going to bring back MK MZODERN RPM but as RPM 2 on here after Nixonland and some other titles but guess what- I decided to extend Nixonland because I am tried of Google's bullshit that defies that people ever need warnings at all. They have a new warning which basically means I would have to disown my followers on Google Plus and also the function to post before April when it closes down. But guess what I choose; not to follow.
Now this being said today I will start again on Apollo, Sunglasses, Shark on Campus and other works associated with what I did last year. Mornings was a written work that held significance but I am not going to go there yet.
If you have thought of MK MZODERN completos. I basically have finished it all. Completed some works like the Poll to ready them for the last steps of my process. One work remains technically. Herein this very work however of completos faces the issue of whether and rather to write of the focus of the Graphic novel + Gorgon city and other projects or focus on the works created for Mornings. Well this change makes it simple. One of the Mornings tagline will be featured guess where on RPM. The works elsewhere will be featured here. Unlike other works these two project groups as I will say need a ton of writing and are not about just creating a comic.
About wordpress; I find that it is easy to write on but yet- can never get much viewers there so it frankly defeats any purpose of having the blog there but one cannot be in line further with the bullcrap that is google and its bureaucratic choice not causing anything but harm in most recent times.
Thus today I will be creating the 2nd parts of the works of Apollo and Sunglasses and Shark on Campus will be featured here yet again. Next post talks about Lezhin comics.
You know in the shut down of Google Plus- I lost all the comments and some had great information that gives life to the posts but lucky for me~ I saved a majority of the post throughout this blogs history so that it did not hurt as much. I mean; most of the recent stuff of this year and last year is gone forever and never will come back. Even if I did go to settings and change when I wanted the blog to be recorded from-if that even could ever be done-its gone because they removed the Google plus element. All that stuff gone forever. And guess what; it was important. It was my data and frankly Google never gave a warning before pulling the plug and never made information general just to receive some benefit to "surprise" the public with their damn "ted talk". Sick. Man. People think they are being so cool being wrong but they can never be.
I want to say that while I would have created another blog on Blogger. Blogger is owned by Google and I am fed up with their bullshit. Thus to say; I am creating a new blog on Wordpress for MK MZODERN RPM. What will this blog contain. Alternate works like Sunglasses, Apollo and Shark on Campus and yes other works that used to be novels like Slayers of Wolve, TIM and other stories as well. I was for time going to integrate these stories as a focus to be published and recieve money from after Nixonland ended but; Google sucks and tried of being pushed around by their bullshit and concessions to people's digital rights. That to be said if you read "the" ( often times I don't provide the "the" to mock people who say I don't have good grammar and speak as if perhaps Russian attempting english) previous post-get ready that means apart of Krushre Comics will be featured on that website alone. There is already a 2nd version of this site but I often don't have time to work on it these days.
If anyone was asking I was going to bring back MK MZODERN RPM but as RPM 2 on here after Nixonland and some other titles but guess what- I decided to extend Nixonland because I am tried of Google's bullshit that defies that people ever need warnings at all. They have a new warning which basically means I would have to disown my followers on Google Plus and also the function to post before April when it closes down. But guess what I choose; not to follow.
![]() |
| Got to bail out right? wrong. |
If you have thought of MK MZODERN completos. I basically have finished it all. Completed some works like the Poll to ready them for the last steps of my process. One work remains technically. Herein this very work however of completos faces the issue of whether and rather to write of the focus of the Graphic novel + Gorgon city and other projects or focus on the works created for Mornings. Well this change makes it simple. One of the Mornings tagline will be featured guess where on RPM. The works elsewhere will be featured here. Unlike other works these two project groups as I will say need a ton of writing and are not about just creating a comic.
About wordpress; I find that it is easy to write on but yet- can never get much viewers there so it frankly defeats any purpose of having the blog there but one cannot be in line further with the bullcrap that is google and its bureaucratic choice not causing anything but harm in most recent times.
Thus today I will be creating the 2nd parts of the works of Apollo and Sunglasses and Shark on Campus will be featured here yet again. Next post talks about Lezhin comics.

Comments
Post a Comment