The full cast and MK MZODERN status update.




A post shared by Jamie Hinte (@corpcop66) on
The entire main cast is featured. If not in the front tied to chairs in the back-all calm and cool. Yet my friends that seems the limits of what I can do with S-academy here for now in terms of a main story. I would have explained the details on the stories included else after the first story but find that I cannot. in the most recent betrayal of trust that crosses the damn line. Making readership not a place of community but some hostile social sphere pigeon! I embark to say that people should truly watch how they act in public versus virtual life because it kinda of fucks things up when you have to keep things off the shelves from the general public and supporters before just because this one individual will keep harassing and berating great material. I look back at Zino Flyboy and there is nothing wrong with the material at all. I will publish it but there could have been more content for S-academy and other things that have to be withheld because some people just taint the waters of a very small community.

 Yet; in my project linking to my distribution model of sorts in production and publishing but not selling called Gedo Train; I have made yet a gambit to recall past works all in some type of scene under the branch of S-academy or a previous manner of work done in the past devoting my work as a study but earlier in spring 2016 to its middle of course of spring break. I never wanted any hostility and yet I did get it throughout the entire process from fall 2015 to even now and the fact that it comes from a fellow artist makes it ever the most horrible and quiet an insult. And underlies a grand problem of the lack of education for what truly people who want to be creative need to know to succeed.

While S-academy could follow all the works of mine for the best use of my time and yes others; many works will not be seen until later. And that is okay.Because frankly what good is it to show people who are obviously not able to appreciate the work. People who would trash it in its name. I say that completos is apart of this very effort. Yesterday I was able to do something very important compile the story of Mornings against the many editions and appearances. Altar Pained Starfight i have completed up to a certain distance. Z-Leader the work for the Lezhin contest will be said to be successful in its effort of winning a spot in the competition or not. But Z-Leader will be worked on regardless if it wins or not. There are many other works in Completos and yet others elsewhere. The reach I hoped for in 2016 fall is now here and now will be able to go the distance.

Comments

Popular Posts