mk mzodern intro and summary.
I have changed alot over the years. Each year there is like a different me and a different drive yet understanding or focus and really maybe that is how it is for many people but I don't know. I started this blog to complete this dream of furthering my comics while being in college but really that did not pan out. I decided after one year- I was better off without the four year college and its surroundings. To be said; I never seen so much ugliness of mankind in one spot and rather not embark to say I did not want to be caught up in endless negativity of profound hatred. One can appreciate their "crappy highschool" after being to a certain college I would say. For a while I did drift but not in preparing to create comics~but in continuing college. At a community college I would take these classes I really did not care about for another year. Around and after a surgery; I started MM culture to further my comic effort while going to school for graphic design~an associate degree at the same community college. I will say at first it was easy to go to that place and no one would truly be hostile and negative but the negativity would follow as soon as a name of an estate was pronounced. Negativity would assume and so did it consume the place of that campus of a community college in the fall 2016. One day I nearly died because of hostility. I was to start another effort in linue of the one the year before. I would not be deterred. I continued creating comics on paper-lined paper and over time created great gains of comics I wanted to publish first online for a long time. Those comics being of a title brand I call Kyeombi. Namely Zino Flyboy and Mysterious and Changer. Among others. I recognized problems in the world and yes- I wanted to create for stories to represent these problems and many of these problems have to deal with the current education system and yes world. In these works; now featured in MK MZODERN completos are works that are not associated with the title of Kyeombi and feature fictionalized or representative or the straight truth of real life events. There are also other works meant to tell of the endless possibilities of imagination and creativity that some people at a warrant campus use wrong completely. I realizing these problem; realized that I had to recognize problems in even creating and distributing these works of mine that do not cover or include the ones of Kyeombi or ones featured in Completos but many stories created since 2015 at various different times and even the past.
Just this day after a long time have started to work on Mysterious and Changer drawn on lined paper in 2017 fall. It was the start of a new beginning and a push that created many comic works and Zino Flyboy. This was the first work that used a method that even allowed me to be successful even this far. I, in combination with much effort and yes even more effort in character removed the lines from the very comic and plan to color this work tomorrow. Yet to say allows me to do ~which I realized I had to do in order to reach all these comics I have worked on to even be published was to create a plan to actually release these comics that centers on focusing one story at a time. Normally I would follow the script but due to some issues I did not release the Zino Flyboy narrative in full. Tomorrow I will take the time to complete the work of Zino Flyboy in its entirety as well as color the comic of Mysterious and Changer. These works open doors to other works being published. And yet allow more time to draw things that has not been worked on nor completed and tomorrow as well in part of an effort to work on things that have not been completed or worked on called the Hunt will complete many ideas that have just been waiting around.. These objectives will fulfill the wants and needs of the original MM culture and allow for perhaps a better future~ of endless creativity for you and me
through the methods I have created over five years that will be featured in sum in part in S-academy.
However I will say that the works shed the light on "diversity popularity" today and do not hide in lies found in pop culture and namely do not fail to tell of a diverse world without a narrative of politic self indulgence or feeling sorry for a people because they were chained up so long they aren't even humans to theirselves. I have started a train of works and this train cannot be stopped!
Just this day after a long time have started to work on Mysterious and Changer drawn on lined paper in 2017 fall. It was the start of a new beginning and a push that created many comic works and Zino Flyboy. This was the first work that used a method that even allowed me to be successful even this far. I, in combination with much effort and yes even more effort in character removed the lines from the very comic and plan to color this work tomorrow. Yet to say allows me to do ~which I realized I had to do in order to reach all these comics I have worked on to even be published was to create a plan to actually release these comics that centers on focusing one story at a time. Normally I would follow the script but due to some issues I did not release the Zino Flyboy narrative in full. Tomorrow I will take the time to complete the work of Zino Flyboy in its entirety as well as color the comic of Mysterious and Changer. These works open doors to other works being published. And yet allow more time to draw things that has not been worked on nor completed and tomorrow as well in part of an effort to work on things that have not been completed or worked on called the Hunt will complete many ideas that have just been waiting around.. These objectives will fulfill the wants and needs of the original MM culture and allow for perhaps a better future~ of endless creativity for you and me
through the methods I have created over five years that will be featured in sum in part in S-academy.
However I will say that the works shed the light on "diversity popularity" today and do not hide in lies found in pop culture and namely do not fail to tell of a diverse world without a narrative of politic self indulgence or feeling sorry for a people because they were chained up so long they aren't even humans to theirselves. I have started a train of works and this train cannot be stopped!

Comments
Post a Comment