Big Break.

In this blog there has never been a break, but the Killpen endeavor is a massive one one that possibly rivals the August War endeavor. Except here, we are dealing with fresh ideals who can go anywhere and do anything without being constrained to a past ideal which potentially makes it easier  to do any one project, not to mention these projects could be longer than the ones in August war and still have an atmosphere of life. The process I have created has made it easier to do large tasks like these but still you need some inspiration and feel for atmosphere of  stories. Many times, you just have to rest and I will do just that rest.
Don't worry in the time that I am gone, I will still post posts and stuff but it will not be that serious, until it is. I don't know when I will return but the Killpen project itself is made from 2 respawns, that is two changes in view and style over. Possibly a third considering the hero revamp as a third element. But this took nearly half a year to happen, that is these two changes in creative direction. And from what I know, you can't force to become, it just becomes from what you do. That why many of the break posts will be 20 point posts and links to stories or whatnot.
In the meantime, Cosmica is now done minus coloring and some digital inking. But I will just post it all in pencil because at this moment, I don't have the resources to color or digital ink. I think you will either hate the story as a cheap advertisement of characters, like the story a lot or crave more completion in the story and in my work.
But there will be no more news stories that occasional pop up or any thing that covers a storyline here.
Well that's it. Its time to rest for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts