Not the Surpise.
So unfortunately I did not reach the conclusion of finishing my
series, but I have remembered a method to complete the art in a faster
time in the finals. Mysterious and Changer is up to 10 issues now and
more, which is more than the average person at my level, or those who
could be considered my peers can create. All the work they have put in
for months and months, I can accomplish in a week. This already proves
my superiority over my competitors, however, I will not release until I
am content with the entire series. I have started work on the final
version of Cosmica and its going well as the first part is finished.
There are about four more parts left and it won't take me long to
complete.
I am making this statement to reflect on a new journey in which I call Killpen. I won't tell you the aspects of the project but it features many new stories like Starvation pirates and Kevin M. It will be like a game to play, some already have scripted and some will just be what will come to mind. This is not the surprise I mentioned in the Birthday special post, but its about the time to start this event. And the new era of this blog.
This event Killpen is about the difference of two processes writing and drawing. And how one method is not certainly better than other, this is truly a game that you can learn from and one day even participate in. There are over a 100 plus series in this game and I have been working on this for most of the year and surely this will take a while to come to pass and be, but now the blog will focus on this game and the story surrounding it. While I was thinking about it, the stories in hero revamp will not be included in this event, it will be after this event entirely. There will be a storyline of events and besides a few posts on chylstern and on this site, there will not be anything much done, until I complete all the 25 series I have done up to this point. The event may occur between project 12 and 13, but besides that,not much will be said on the blog about this project unless I am feeling the need to write the stories down.
I am making this statement to reflect on a new journey in which I call Killpen. I won't tell you the aspects of the project but it features many new stories like Starvation pirates and Kevin M. It will be like a game to play, some already have scripted and some will just be what will come to mind. This is not the surprise I mentioned in the Birthday special post, but its about the time to start this event. And the new era of this blog.
This event Killpen is about the difference of two processes writing and drawing. And how one method is not certainly better than other, this is truly a game that you can learn from and one day even participate in. There are over a 100 plus series in this game and I have been working on this for most of the year and surely this will take a while to come to pass and be, but now the blog will focus on this game and the story surrounding it. While I was thinking about it, the stories in hero revamp will not be included in this event, it will be after this event entirely. There will be a storyline of events and besides a few posts on chylstern and on this site, there will not be anything much done, until I complete all the 25 series I have done up to this point. The event may occur between project 12 and 13, but besides that,not much will be said on the blog about this project unless I am feeling the need to write the stories down.
Comments
Post a Comment