August 2015
35 items.
following images may or may not be mine. following articles may or may not be mine. Links are provided to proper authors.
❤ 💔💞❥❣
💝💕💓❥♥
💘💔💞❣❤
💙(♥)💓❥❣
💔💓💞❣♥
Top Ten List of Thoughts and Great Links.
1. I've been thinking about revamping all my creations to a new higher standard than ever before presented. The hearts above are some of the elements I am pondering, its like a puzzle if you will.
2. Future lists of this themes will have descriptions, stories, thoughts, pictures and meditations corresponding to the hearts or icons.
3. There are many great surprises I have not posted yet, one day they will all be revealed with a special event.
4. Another edition of life long dreams with revamped and updated perspectives.
5. Now creating the Cosmica project alongside many new works and ideals.
6. The new ideals I will create are amongst the new project I am calling Kyeombi 2.
7. There will be actually puzzles made for series made in Kyeombi 2 and these puzzles help accomplish things.
8. This blog has been in a state of decay the last few items are the highest posts recently in all time standard.
9. I have decided to do the book series and graphic novels like Coney Erish and Slayers Wolve after all current projects are done.
10. This one is about a possible future of the united states.
following images may or may not be mine. following articles may or may not be mine. Links are provided to proper authors.
❤ 💔💞❥❣
💝💕💓❥♥
💘💔💞❣❤
💙(♥)💓❥❣
💔💓💞❣♥
Top Ten List of Thoughts and Great Links.
1. I've been thinking about revamping all my creations to a new higher standard than ever before presented. The hearts above are some of the elements I am pondering, its like a puzzle if you will.
2. Future lists of this themes will have descriptions, stories, thoughts, pictures and meditations corresponding to the hearts or icons.
3. There are many great surprises I have not posted yet, one day they will all be revealed with a special event.
4. Another edition of life long dreams with revamped and updated perspectives.
5. Now creating the Cosmica project alongside many new works and ideals.
6. The new ideals I will create are amongst the new project I am calling Kyeombi 2.
7. There will be actually puzzles made for series made in Kyeombi 2 and these puzzles help accomplish things.
8. This blog has been in a state of decay the last few items are the highest posts recently in all time standard.
9. I have decided to do the book series and graphic novels like Coney Erish and Slayers Wolve after all current projects are done.
10. This one is about a possible future of the united states.
Comments
Post a Comment