MIRA SHADOW OF DREAM WORLD.
The blessed utopia of dream world, Metropolia.
I have begun to realize, I need your blessing.
Hear my call once again. I realize my true nature.
Who I am truly am. What this world is.
What it is not.
But I need the love of you.
The very touch of you, a woman of caramel,
dreams of affection, something of an atmosphere of
wonder and potential. The atmospheria. You are the one
I need to once again succeed. Please, come through me,
through my memory, ARC SIN CALORO Devaga Altincoro.
"I am MIRA SHADOW OF DREAM WORLD"
NOW all children who believe follow these daily messages of my life from
then to now. written 2015.551am 7282014 by new personnel, Jamie Hinte.
I have begun to realize, I need your blessing.
Hear my call once again. I realize my true nature.
Who I am truly am. What this world is.
What it is not.
But I need the love of you.
The very touch of you, a woman of caramel,
dreams of affection, something of an atmosphere of
wonder and potential. The atmospheria. You are the one
I need to once again succeed. Please, come through me,
through my memory, ARC SIN CALORO Devaga Altincoro.
"I am MIRA SHADOW OF DREAM WORLD"
NOW all children who believe follow these daily messages of my life from
then to now. written 2015.551am 7282014 by new personnel, Jamie Hinte.
Comments
Post a Comment