Jamie Duccio's life long dreams.
This is sort of like my dreams but not actual as giving out my dreams in public could warrant me so type of threat to a certain entertainment industry and you always don't know how even views a small scale blog as this or even if they will take as it a threat but you can never be too safe. But then again if you take an antibiotic to get rid of your bacteria because you find them as a threat, you might be using the toilet a lot as bacteria encompasses the stomach.
But never matter.
Dream one:Newyork.
I never did finish this story. It was supposed to be for this website, to boost its attention by a wide know, world wide know place and giving it a view from those from another planet. But I had to accomplish some 20 other projects to even be okay with myself even thinking about this project.
Which brings the next item(see below).
Dream Two- 2013 Graphic Novels and their continuations.
I've started the revamping of these projects and even made an easy l into them. That is they are going quickly using my new methods. Which I will not explain until I'm rich and you're kissing my ass. (That's a joke.) These projects include those from 2008, when I was most repressed in artistic manners and possibly even sexual matters(another joke). Coney Erish, Eriquorers and this other series that are all apart of this mega series called TIM. All Worries Gone and Bridal affairs are all included. These stories will be more adult like than the original versions, even though All Worries Gone and Bridal Affairs were made with some adult material. This project is on hold because of a respective client whose demands I have to meet at this time.
Dream Three- Puzzle series on the Artist's mind and story.
I would like to do a Puzzle series on the artists' mind and story. And how a mode of thinking effects the art and how pressure to make money and pressure from art haters constructs the art. Is it rushed? Is it slow? All these things, I certainly fucking for sure know. Perhaps that will be the next chapter in the story of this long tortured blog( in the last year or so).
Dream Four-Finish the job for the client. That is the one job preventing me for focusing on the graphics which Forge goes into. Forge as you should know, is the only real comic I have put out and that was two years ago around September or August. In this time, I've been focusing on making comics to their full extent without the taint of money concerns in them. Sort of like how book authors write books in a sense. All the chapters come out all together, they are not released seperately.
Also, I would like to build a consumer base that buys in bulk and consumes a lot of material.
In further regards to this see below.
Dream Five MATCH/alternate personality.
So I've been wondering if instead of focusing on action and fiction. How I would be as an artist focusing on romance, sex and love? And that's not all, I finished the damn porno book as a part of a challenge on my part. MATCH, the ultimate love affair is about 80 chapters and one page a chapter for now but I intend to make the chapters about 4 pages long each. I love how it turned out, its like porn but with morale conscious and lessons of what ever good person should and should not do.
But that's the end of that matter.
Dream Six.Report on local matters in a form of comic strip.
These STRANGE ENCOUNTERS will feature matters I experience in a daily basis and what I experience and how I see things. It will feature future and past and it will be called ST.
the fucking end.
Dream Seven:
As you should know, I have put off the Cosmica project as it is more vast than I expected it to be and will take a while to flesh out as a cohesive comic with better detail. It is to the point where you can understand it but I want and see the potential for expansion in the storyline. Right now, I've taken a break but the first half is finished and will be elaborated more in its finishing processes. I would have released it but I was really getting this vibe that I had no real audience to consider but then I realized, I don't have knowledge of what everyone likes or really is like and it would not hurt to start the blog again especially some encouragement from a great internet pal. The dream is to continue the blog and continue making great stories with a new better thought process than before.
Dream eight:
Today,more new songs and diddies I've been working on. Also a new story featuring a collection of dreams made into one story as an advanced form of dream mediation.
Dream nine:
Create a community of people who are ambitious artist with no need for monetary gain as pure motivation for the practice of artist. Yes, I vye for money but not to the point where I don't know the purpose of art without the monetary gain. We can do all sorts of fantastic things, like sleep overs, building tree houses apart of a tree house neighborhood, puzzle put together houses and sorts of fun and crazy things. Contact jhmtmkodern@gmail.com if you are interested. LOL.
Dream Ten:
The next goal is to create a better internet free of control from politicians and greedy providers.
Dream Eleven: Review certain courses at universities just by following the books. Even make puzzles out of them.
Dream Twelve: Take down two annoying companies that I really hate. I mean I hate em. Hate em, hate em, hate em, and em, em, em!
Dream do nots. Which means they are things I do not aspire to do.
Fuck bad girls.
Use word female in front of hardcore feminist loser.
Play pokemon movies all day?
more dreams of life long to be continued later! Yah.
But never matter.
Dream one:Newyork.
I never did finish this story. It was supposed to be for this website, to boost its attention by a wide know, world wide know place and giving it a view from those from another planet. But I had to accomplish some 20 other projects to even be okay with myself even thinking about this project.
Which brings the next item(see below).
Dream Two- 2013 Graphic Novels and their continuations.
I've started the revamping of these projects and even made an easy l into them. That is they are going quickly using my new methods. Which I will not explain until I'm rich and you're kissing my ass. (That's a joke.) These projects include those from 2008, when I was most repressed in artistic manners and possibly even sexual matters(another joke). Coney Erish, Eriquorers and this other series that are all apart of this mega series called TIM. All Worries Gone and Bridal affairs are all included. These stories will be more adult like than the original versions, even though All Worries Gone and Bridal Affairs were made with some adult material. This project is on hold because of a respective client whose demands I have to meet at this time.
Dream Three- Puzzle series on the Artist's mind and story.
I would like to do a Puzzle series on the artists' mind and story. And how a mode of thinking effects the art and how pressure to make money and pressure from art haters constructs the art. Is it rushed? Is it slow? All these things, I certainly fucking for sure know. Perhaps that will be the next chapter in the story of this long tortured blog( in the last year or so).
Dream Four-Finish the job for the client. That is the one job preventing me for focusing on the graphics which Forge goes into. Forge as you should know, is the only real comic I have put out and that was two years ago around September or August. In this time, I've been focusing on making comics to their full extent without the taint of money concerns in them. Sort of like how book authors write books in a sense. All the chapters come out all together, they are not released seperately.
Also, I would like to build a consumer base that buys in bulk and consumes a lot of material.
In further regards to this see below.
Dream Five MATCH/alternate personality.
So I've been wondering if instead of focusing on action and fiction. How I would be as an artist focusing on romance, sex and love? And that's not all, I finished the damn porno book as a part of a challenge on my part. MATCH, the ultimate love affair is about 80 chapters and one page a chapter for now but I intend to make the chapters about 4 pages long each. I love how it turned out, its like porn but with morale conscious and lessons of what ever good person should and should not do.
But that's the end of that matter.
Dream Six.Report on local matters in a form of comic strip.
These STRANGE ENCOUNTERS will feature matters I experience in a daily basis and what I experience and how I see things. It will feature future and past and it will be called ST.
the fucking end.
Dream Seven:
As you should know, I have put off the Cosmica project as it is more vast than I expected it to be and will take a while to flesh out as a cohesive comic with better detail. It is to the point where you can understand it but I want and see the potential for expansion in the storyline. Right now, I've taken a break but the first half is finished and will be elaborated more in its finishing processes. I would have released it but I was really getting this vibe that I had no real audience to consider but then I realized, I don't have knowledge of what everyone likes or really is like and it would not hurt to start the blog again especially some encouragement from a great internet pal. The dream is to continue the blog and continue making great stories with a new better thought process than before.
Dream eight:
Today,more new songs and diddies I've been working on. Also a new story featuring a collection of dreams made into one story as an advanced form of dream mediation.
Dream nine:
Create a community of people who are ambitious artist with no need for monetary gain as pure motivation for the practice of artist. Yes, I vye for money but not to the point where I don't know the purpose of art without the monetary gain. We can do all sorts of fantastic things, like sleep overs, building tree houses apart of a tree house neighborhood, puzzle put together houses and sorts of fun and crazy things. Contact jhmtmkodern@gmail.com if you are interested. LOL.
Dream Ten:
The next goal is to create a better internet free of control from politicians and greedy providers.
Dream Eleven: Review certain courses at universities just by following the books. Even make puzzles out of them.
Dream Twelve: Take down two annoying companies that I really hate. I mean I hate em. Hate em, hate em, hate em, and em, em, em!
Dream do nots. Which means they are things I do not aspire to do.
Fuck bad girls.
Use word female in front of hardcore feminist loser.
Play pokemon movies all day?
more dreams of life long to be continued later! Yah.
Comments
Post a Comment