Writing Season 2015.
So about ready to start a new writing season. The Hero Revamp project I moved from the public eye is now complete and however I will not reveal it until I complete the rest of the many Killpen stories.
I am looking forward to writing in more depth about things that I am currently interested in and experimenting with new story styles. I will make original stories or parts of stories on the 20 points a day format and eventually there will be a visual version but that will probably not be until I finish August War and the following remaining yet to be drafted series. Though that might take two years to complete in entirety or however long it takes to rest. The Themes I am trying to do are apart of this rest, this reflection on actions, ambitions and thoughts.
However, for the Killpen program to take off, I will probably have to start on the stories soon, but the difference will be that, they will not take long as the previous stories because of their new identity and current relevance. Rather I decide to create something revolutionary, or settle for select determines which path I will follow. Speaking of which, you guys can now follow me on instagram and I will have some pictures up of what I am doing or exclusive pictures.
I am looking forward to writing in more depth about things that I am currently interested in and experimenting with new story styles. I will make original stories or parts of stories on the 20 points a day format and eventually there will be a visual version but that will probably not be until I finish August War and the following remaining yet to be drafted series. Though that might take two years to complete in entirety or however long it takes to rest. The Themes I am trying to do are apart of this rest, this reflection on actions, ambitions and thoughts.
However, for the Killpen program to take off, I will probably have to start on the stories soon, but the difference will be that, they will not take long as the previous stories because of their new identity and current relevance. Rather I decide to create something revolutionary, or settle for select determines which path I will follow. Speaking of which, you guys can now follow me on instagram and I will have some pictures up of what I am doing or exclusive pictures.
Comments
Post a Comment