Changes in format.
Today, I will talk about changes in format. Blogger is a good site, it helps you to keep track of views. However, Tumblr only keeps track of who reblogs or likes your post and not who views the post. Blogger is deficient in where if a blog has too many posts, it takes considerably longer to load things and get stuff done. Tumblr is made for high posts but lacks the function of keeping track of the views in its panel of functions, of course you can add a page counter to your website, but that is not what I am looking for. So instead, I will alternate between two blog sources, some posts will be omitted to that one website. In this case, all the updates will be moved to one site and you can go to that website for updates and there will be an occasional link to that website and there will be still some updates on this website to introduce large changes.
In future times, the website might be moved to another site completely and I will try to make that one more interesting than this boring outlook and limited design.
Here is the following meeting site and I will post updates and fun links there.
cho.
In future times, the website might be moved to another site completely and I will try to make that one more interesting than this boring outlook and limited design.
Here is the following meeting site and I will post updates and fun links there.
cho.
Comments
Post a Comment