Augusts War.

 So, its that time of the year I started the journey that would led to a better and healthy mental lifestyle. It was certainly not easy at all. And I endured a lot of sacrifices to reach my end goal.
There was no help from anyone in completing this. I myself came up with all the methods and functions to reach my end result. Personally, it was like fighting a never ending war but in the end,
all that fight was all worth it. The drafts of many series and near complete comics are the result of this journey. The method changed over time and the drafts became closer to comic pages than ever before and finally, one series was more complete in draft than many of the rest at that time. This comic is called Mysterious and Changer and it was the first to use a new method that created near full comic drafts where it could be very easy to turn into final comics.
There were many different times and troubles in this grand adventure and this is to commemorate the completion of drafts for perhaps a very longtime. Also the completion of this number ends a era where drafts needed to be completed and starts one where final versions will be completed. This means, more focus on other things. Like moving on past this point in my life to do other things that I personally would like to that I never got to do, without these comics in completion-things that were kept away because of unfinished ideals. What I am saying, is finally I can move to the next live in my practice as an artist and a dreamer. No longer do I have to have the same dreams anymore.
But, now that I am free of my burden. There were many and many opposing factions to my very practice of art. This society itself is against the practice of art and filled with people who like to hinder others and not only this, this nonsense behavior is encouraged. People are even made fun of for doing art by snobby pricks who think they won't make enough money. Well, I am here today to say to any fellow inspiring artist, you can do whatever you aspire to do. And you can not let anyone else control your faith, no matter the cost. Unfortunately, as of yet, I cannot launch a practice to help artists evolve but soon I will come out with something that will change the creation of art forever. Thank you for you time, and here concludes a year of struggles and successes, here concludes my war to better myself. From now on, it will never be a war again.

25 titles completed from mid august 2014 to august 2015.
  1. Hippist the Hoppist
  2.  Black Magic
  3.  Rogue Destiny 
  4.  Runecasters 
  5.  Midwether Academy
  6.  Supreme
  7.  France Noodle
  8.  Bandar Pitt  
  9.  Breaking Ponies
  10.  Techno Party 
  11.  American Legend
  12.  Swanson Rebellion
  13.  Armor Girl
  14.  Polards
  15.  Jake and the Morphs
  16.  9904K Dream Agents.
  17.  Reap
  18. Match
  19.  Mysterious and Changer. 
  20. Secret Romance Change!  
  21. All Worries Gone
  22. Jack and the Morphs
  23. Stories From the Coffeeshop Part 1.
  24. Launching 4 (up to vol. 4).
  25. Cosmica.

Comments

Popular Posts