remember the connection to pop.
part 1
You can remember the connection to Pop but the heart breaking will never stop.
Now; I have not listened to pop for some time now. The only musicians I will ever listen to these days that are even considered pop are Chainsmokers and even that one song that they did with Halsey in 2016 up to 2018-I still listened them and that one song. But my friends; I also have not listen to EDM since the January of 2018 even though that is considered pop by many standards as for a while since 2009 has been played on pop radios. Many people forget pop radios and some burn out. I remember it was Hot 95.7 in the Humble region that brought the EDM to pop and yes main culture since 2009 until 2016 or even 2015 until-the station was killed off because by then someone else had their trend and character as their own patent and act and maybe it worked because EDM was now apart of Pop and everyone was always going to play in association with pop due to the success of Hot 95.7 and many stations who did as well across the United States. But never is it wrong for people to change? It is wrong especially when they don't change for the better. I stopped listening to the radio in like 2013 for a while and considerable length of time because I was tried of them playing the same songs and dictating what for me to listen to and what views I should have about certain things. So sick and tried I got some new music and hooked it up to a large speaker and until an assignment for school where I could use the computer I listened to even more music and no it was nothing that occurred on the radio. I listened to old things they played on the radio. The pop punk artists, Maroon 5-the minor songs I liked from them and individuals else not included as what either pop punk or Maroon 5 is. I never wanted to go back to listening to the radio when it was the confluence of self hatred and yet no progress and just accepting the shitty world as it was. There were some great artists therein that at that time period only played once or twice a day. They were the indie artists that are now popular if not separate from pop even today if still place alongside them. They are like the rock stars of the past music scene; placed with pop even though they aren't.
But I ventured into the indie music scene for a long time and discovered artists again that hand played on the radio in the past. It encouraged my songs and poetry for a great period of time. Yet if someone were to ask me; why you no longer write as much poetry nor songs as you did in the past. I still do but never is there ever going to be the same drive as with these discoveries and the years after those discoveries. To say that the music scene is different and things are not the same and now; I am talking about complete archaic things that were recent when I first started the effort of Beryond 13 that would eventually become this very blog. You lose some people in the indie scene because maybe they stop releasing music and drop off the earth. Everyone was crawling all over Neon Trees in the early 2010s but now are they? No. They aren't. Invited into every whimsical commercial with every seeming success-their flair in the consumer music world died by the time they released their last album in 2014. Five years in and the world is a different place. Their music video " Sleeping with a Friend" helped me out in a time period I thought I was not going to survive -it gave me hope. And even though people aren't clamoring around them maybe its because they decided to be true to theirselves. That truth ain't appreciated. Other artists sell out like Imagine Dragons. At first had an inventive sound but all the albums later even if good; have selling points in being so absorbed in the pop culture bullshit scene of the world is all sparkles and candy that really~ for any song they make - I can never take them seriously. Feeling betrayed and ultimately even if their music is somewhat similar to the first they basically have become synonymous with a promise band that sold out to reach better standards of what people wanted to see of "Imagine Dragons" and not what Imagine Dragons is. Do people who are liked by the pop culture scene get a piece to celebrate the life of a musician so far away from the music they create and accept this small piece of generosity and meat to make a stew they become household famous and indie gone pop type of nightmare? They do. The Imagine Dragons do. I have at least once a year made an effort to listen to their music but after their betrays to the pop music scene as if they were always " this Radioactive" chart topper and the song was not only famous by incident-its like fuck them. No; I decided I could not even watch their most recent music video and frankly have missed out on one of their albums.
Its nice to see that while people and bands adapt new styles they never forget who they are. James Blunt never forget. John Mayor never forgets. BMTH never forgets. Emarosa never forgets and so many more. But people like Imagine Dragons do and claim they haven't but they have. I mean; even I have forgotten who I was before I decide to do drastic actions to heighten survival of my goals but this was not selling out or kissing up but rather just hard work to improve oneself and maybe hope to remember that virtue is learned and it is a kempt yet not drastic effort to always keep learning the virtue of morals and right.
I bring this up because Maroon 5 is playing at the Superbowl. There is nothing as raunchy and fucked up as the Superbowl. Its really no fun and even the graphic designers are as slaves as the people who bash their heads to CTE and brain trauma high and mighty. But to say much controversy occurs when people see that they should have in line with the values of equality they speak opt out of performing there as many people and groups have done. But they will not stand with Kaepernick and the discrimination he faces from modern slave holders. I mean; one time I would have been happy they were on the Superbowl, a more juvenile time where people cannot always put together the world is an evil place when evil people can just do as they wish and get away with crap. Or a more time where their music was more agreeable. And not sold out to the pleasures and frenzies of modern pop culture. I may have listened in 2017 to their song with some type of rapper and they were on drugs at least the main singer you can see but it was not the Maroon 5 that I liked when it first begun. Totally different demon when it was originally a saint. Some could say the pitch of changes happened too much around the era of 2013 era. But really they had a nice sound and may have stood for real things but as they sold out and tried to encase they meant for great things and social meanings; they lost their touch to reality. They don't represent anything but a greed for money. Riding along since 2013 with all the diverse peoples of the world to try and engage sympathy and yet acceptance they are something of civil rights movement in a music incarnate and so in with the acceptance of pop culture to be so blissful blunt in acceptance of people only for money and take away from any real message of equality. By this time of 2019 have stopped engaging in the money train of "diversity" and guest hosts and singers in their music to vibe some diversity feel that pop culture derives is necessary. And decided that the Superbowl will propel them into better money and fame and money that derives of fame gotten from the Superbowl. I say that once I was an avid fan of their music but now; I can never be as I was. Every year just keep on getting more detached from whatever was even attractive of them in the first place.
You see the connection I want to drive here is that; a selling out artist is indeed similar to a love interest that really you cannot trust by the merit they are certain to go for the money in the end or whatever they think is going to enhance their life but it won't. And like people who accept money for playing the farce of "diversity help" in pop culture only deride anything of meaning and substance to fight for equality and inclusion of real people of diversity and their art and music; so do the faulty lovers who turn the blind eye deride anything of love and its certain then and there they cannot give anyone love not even the love you wished would happened to you. But sometimes with music and these love interests you got to turn away from them even if they betray you and hurt you and try to maim your ever living existence is something just to be profitable to bring them more wealth or something advantageous to them.
Yes to say that why a person cannot trust a person they have feelings for that they will be the person for them and will treat them well. While like a band you may listen to their tune. You may listen to the tune of their appearance and certain appeared behaviors and traits but you will not ever know who they are. You won't know who the real musicians are and what they stand for. You may listen to their tune but at least research of who they are you will never know and cannot deem to trust your heart with them. Which is why the engaging mess of rumors swirling about you and them separately, apart, together, forever or anything else here, there or bizarre is such a conundrum. And people will act on these rumors and some will not. Some people will act as if its their right to throw shit like monkeys and crucify you for these rumors and their feigned authority to rule all and who and who cannot be together. It makes you afraid to ever do anything for the fear that the person you love will sell out because everyone has a more persuasive hand with their lies and illusions. And maybe that even the person you love is not a good person at all. And that it will kill you in the heart to realize that all your fears where true and all these damned girls could never be trusted but the ones that were obvious had the feelings and shown them but yet in a rumor mill its to dangerous to reciprocate. Because while many people will never believe the lies; there are always people willing to do harm to these good people because they believe the lies, are lost and evil if not all three at once. And when surrounded by these people who knows if they won't try to attempt to do some harm or fabricate some harm to the one you love spreading messages of this and that to people who must do some serious harm to the individual and try to rip off their pants down like they do to their friend who gazes at you all the same. Making it sure you never do anything because you cannot trust anyone of these people around you. You cannot trust these bastards won't retaliate through force, violence, or accusation fabricated on privilege. You cannot enact violence. You cannot make these people stop because they might not ever be so friendly and throw shit at you for speaking common sense that everyone should know and not think that since they go to this school they can ignore reality and its substance. As they laugh at you for speaking the way you do and your many dialects from living in the region and being the person you are quickly realize how a farce it is to judge character on how unique a person's race is to the western knowledge of people in the world else but white!
And maybe you could confess you love for this person and vow to ever die for them. But quickly realize that you should not be forced to think of your own death when people pursue you for your life. And that your life is precious not to be fucked around in any way. And while you know you wish you could speak to her and tell her how much you care to even consider danger to them at all. Realize that really there is a difference between the people who are the ones and the ones who aren't. The smiles of the ones who aren't are just grimaces that are chained to even accept you as a person... and rather just wish to rid you of the world. Try to wrap your head around the situation to reach victory but there are no stories that cover what to do in such a nasty torment. But fight back in a valor not to ever waste the safety of the person you like. Eventually growing to notice who was a sell out like a once great band in your eyes and caring a knife to slash you. And realizing that no one should be forced into such condition in where people honestly shrug their crimes of harassment and wrong doing and meddling in people's affairs with such indifference to their means and rights as people and not just objects in their fucked up view of the world. Eventually making the decisions to count to progress against oppressors to the day rumors are dispel by you even walking in a room. To where you never have to sacrifice opportunities with real people. But yet like pop musicians; many of these creeps who can not be trusted with your affection and truly prove they can't are often quick to forget who they hurt and offend and move on as a ghost of even once what they were. A person you were to never know and maybe so lucky that you never truly knew them but fell for their song.
You can remember the connection to Pop but the heart breaking will never stop.
Now; I have not listened to pop for some time now. The only musicians I will ever listen to these days that are even considered pop are Chainsmokers and even that one song that they did with Halsey in 2016 up to 2018-I still listened them and that one song. But my friends; I also have not listen to EDM since the January of 2018 even though that is considered pop by many standards as for a while since 2009 has been played on pop radios. Many people forget pop radios and some burn out. I remember it was Hot 95.7 in the Humble region that brought the EDM to pop and yes main culture since 2009 until 2016 or even 2015 until-the station was killed off because by then someone else had their trend and character as their own patent and act and maybe it worked because EDM was now apart of Pop and everyone was always going to play in association with pop due to the success of Hot 95.7 and many stations who did as well across the United States. But never is it wrong for people to change? It is wrong especially when they don't change for the better. I stopped listening to the radio in like 2013 for a while and considerable length of time because I was tried of them playing the same songs and dictating what for me to listen to and what views I should have about certain things. So sick and tried I got some new music and hooked it up to a large speaker and until an assignment for school where I could use the computer I listened to even more music and no it was nothing that occurred on the radio. I listened to old things they played on the radio. The pop punk artists, Maroon 5-the minor songs I liked from them and individuals else not included as what either pop punk or Maroon 5 is. I never wanted to go back to listening to the radio when it was the confluence of self hatred and yet no progress and just accepting the shitty world as it was. There were some great artists therein that at that time period only played once or twice a day. They were the indie artists that are now popular if not separate from pop even today if still place alongside them. They are like the rock stars of the past music scene; placed with pop even though they aren't.
But I ventured into the indie music scene for a long time and discovered artists again that hand played on the radio in the past. It encouraged my songs and poetry for a great period of time. Yet if someone were to ask me; why you no longer write as much poetry nor songs as you did in the past. I still do but never is there ever going to be the same drive as with these discoveries and the years after those discoveries. To say that the music scene is different and things are not the same and now; I am talking about complete archaic things that were recent when I first started the effort of Beryond 13 that would eventually become this very blog. You lose some people in the indie scene because maybe they stop releasing music and drop off the earth. Everyone was crawling all over Neon Trees in the early 2010s but now are they? No. They aren't. Invited into every whimsical commercial with every seeming success-their flair in the consumer music world died by the time they released their last album in 2014. Five years in and the world is a different place. Their music video " Sleeping with a Friend" helped me out in a time period I thought I was not going to survive -it gave me hope. And even though people aren't clamoring around them maybe its because they decided to be true to theirselves. That truth ain't appreciated. Other artists sell out like Imagine Dragons. At first had an inventive sound but all the albums later even if good; have selling points in being so absorbed in the pop culture bullshit scene of the world is all sparkles and candy that really~ for any song they make - I can never take them seriously. Feeling betrayed and ultimately even if their music is somewhat similar to the first they basically have become synonymous with a promise band that sold out to reach better standards of what people wanted to see of "Imagine Dragons" and not what Imagine Dragons is. Do people who are liked by the pop culture scene get a piece to celebrate the life of a musician so far away from the music they create and accept this small piece of generosity and meat to make a stew they become household famous and indie gone pop type of nightmare? They do. The Imagine Dragons do. I have at least once a year made an effort to listen to their music but after their betrays to the pop music scene as if they were always " this Radioactive" chart topper and the song was not only famous by incident-its like fuck them. No; I decided I could not even watch their most recent music video and frankly have missed out on one of their albums.
Its nice to see that while people and bands adapt new styles they never forget who they are. James Blunt never forget. John Mayor never forgets. BMTH never forgets. Emarosa never forgets and so many more. But people like Imagine Dragons do and claim they haven't but they have. I mean; even I have forgotten who I was before I decide to do drastic actions to heighten survival of my goals but this was not selling out or kissing up but rather just hard work to improve oneself and maybe hope to remember that virtue is learned and it is a kempt yet not drastic effort to always keep learning the virtue of morals and right.
I bring this up because Maroon 5 is playing at the Superbowl. There is nothing as raunchy and fucked up as the Superbowl. Its really no fun and even the graphic designers are as slaves as the people who bash their heads to CTE and brain trauma high and mighty. But to say much controversy occurs when people see that they should have in line with the values of equality they speak opt out of performing there as many people and groups have done. But they will not stand with Kaepernick and the discrimination he faces from modern slave holders. I mean; one time I would have been happy they were on the Superbowl, a more juvenile time where people cannot always put together the world is an evil place when evil people can just do as they wish and get away with crap. Or a more time where their music was more agreeable. And not sold out to the pleasures and frenzies of modern pop culture. I may have listened in 2017 to their song with some type of rapper and they were on drugs at least the main singer you can see but it was not the Maroon 5 that I liked when it first begun. Totally different demon when it was originally a saint. Some could say the pitch of changes happened too much around the era of 2013 era. But really they had a nice sound and may have stood for real things but as they sold out and tried to encase they meant for great things and social meanings; they lost their touch to reality. They don't represent anything but a greed for money. Riding along since 2013 with all the diverse peoples of the world to try and engage sympathy and yet acceptance they are something of civil rights movement in a music incarnate and so in with the acceptance of pop culture to be so blissful blunt in acceptance of people only for money and take away from any real message of equality. By this time of 2019 have stopped engaging in the money train of "diversity" and guest hosts and singers in their music to vibe some diversity feel that pop culture derives is necessary. And decided that the Superbowl will propel them into better money and fame and money that derives of fame gotten from the Superbowl. I say that once I was an avid fan of their music but now; I can never be as I was. Every year just keep on getting more detached from whatever was even attractive of them in the first place.
You see the connection I want to drive here is that; a selling out artist is indeed similar to a love interest that really you cannot trust by the merit they are certain to go for the money in the end or whatever they think is going to enhance their life but it won't. And like people who accept money for playing the farce of "diversity help" in pop culture only deride anything of meaning and substance to fight for equality and inclusion of real people of diversity and their art and music; so do the faulty lovers who turn the blind eye deride anything of love and its certain then and there they cannot give anyone love not even the love you wished would happened to you. But sometimes with music and these love interests you got to turn away from them even if they betray you and hurt you and try to maim your ever living existence is something just to be profitable to bring them more wealth or something advantageous to them.
Yes to say that why a person cannot trust a person they have feelings for that they will be the person for them and will treat them well. While like a band you may listen to their tune. You may listen to the tune of their appearance and certain appeared behaviors and traits but you will not ever know who they are. You won't know who the real musicians are and what they stand for. You may listen to their tune but at least research of who they are you will never know and cannot deem to trust your heart with them. Which is why the engaging mess of rumors swirling about you and them separately, apart, together, forever or anything else here, there or bizarre is such a conundrum. And people will act on these rumors and some will not. Some people will act as if its their right to throw shit like monkeys and crucify you for these rumors and their feigned authority to rule all and who and who cannot be together. It makes you afraid to ever do anything for the fear that the person you love will sell out because everyone has a more persuasive hand with their lies and illusions. And maybe that even the person you love is not a good person at all. And that it will kill you in the heart to realize that all your fears where true and all these damned girls could never be trusted but the ones that were obvious had the feelings and shown them but yet in a rumor mill its to dangerous to reciprocate. Because while many people will never believe the lies; there are always people willing to do harm to these good people because they believe the lies, are lost and evil if not all three at once. And when surrounded by these people who knows if they won't try to attempt to do some harm or fabricate some harm to the one you love spreading messages of this and that to people who must do some serious harm to the individual and try to rip off their pants down like they do to their friend who gazes at you all the same. Making it sure you never do anything because you cannot trust anyone of these people around you. You cannot trust these bastards won't retaliate through force, violence, or accusation fabricated on privilege. You cannot enact violence. You cannot make these people stop because they might not ever be so friendly and throw shit at you for speaking common sense that everyone should know and not think that since they go to this school they can ignore reality and its substance. As they laugh at you for speaking the way you do and your many dialects from living in the region and being the person you are quickly realize how a farce it is to judge character on how unique a person's race is to the western knowledge of people in the world else but white!
And maybe you could confess you love for this person and vow to ever die for them. But quickly realize that you should not be forced to think of your own death when people pursue you for your life. And that your life is precious not to be fucked around in any way. And while you know you wish you could speak to her and tell her how much you care to even consider danger to them at all. Realize that really there is a difference between the people who are the ones and the ones who aren't. The smiles of the ones who aren't are just grimaces that are chained to even accept you as a person... and rather just wish to rid you of the world. Try to wrap your head around the situation to reach victory but there are no stories that cover what to do in such a nasty torment. But fight back in a valor not to ever waste the safety of the person you like. Eventually growing to notice who was a sell out like a once great band in your eyes and caring a knife to slash you. And realizing that no one should be forced into such condition in where people honestly shrug their crimes of harassment and wrong doing and meddling in people's affairs with such indifference to their means and rights as people and not just objects in their fucked up view of the world. Eventually making the decisions to count to progress against oppressors to the day rumors are dispel by you even walking in a room. To where you never have to sacrifice opportunities with real people. But yet like pop musicians; many of these creeps who can not be trusted with your affection and truly prove they can't are often quick to forget who they hurt and offend and move on as a ghost of even once what they were. A person you were to never know and maybe so lucky that you never truly knew them but fell for their song.
Comments
Post a Comment