Lezhin Comics.
So I delivered. I submitted the comic and now; I have submitted an entry into the Fourth World Comic Contest for Lezhin. However it was not the Altar Pained Starfight comic but the original
comic I tasked to be it. The original comic to be entered is Z -Leader. And if you have been paying attention; the entry is featured in MM Culture Magazine 5-Desolation Edge. Usually the comics get more views when they are featured alone. Yet-I will wait for later to post it. Shark on Campus was a comic that was entered in the summer of 2016. Y e t i t did not go over so well. In fact; so much effort for nothing in the end. It cost a massive loss. I came so far and entered one more of their contests. At 2017 I called it quits entering their contests at all-it was a dark time. However when I decided what I was going to do and how good I had gotten at my craft and goals-what better way than to show up people by entering this contest and that this time even if I do not win; I will still succeed. I have a plan and yes focus of work beyond what I entered and worked on for Altar Pained Starfight and Z-Leader. Frankly; not winning-I would still win in which I would have completed a work separate before I entered the contest and for both comics that is what I've done. A solid process detailed e x i s t s both off line and rather on paper. And after this submission will be worked on and I will not lose anything-gain or time at all. By gain I mean in developing my works I will not suffer a draw back and this one eff o r t makes up for a drawback in the past.
Yes my friends-more comics are coming.
comic I tasked to be it. The original comic to be entered is Z -Leader. And if you have been paying attention; the entry is featured in MM Culture Magazine 5-Desolation Edge. Usually the comics get more views when they are featured alone. Yet-I will wait for later to post it. Shark on Campus was a comic that was entered in the summer of 2016. Y e t i t did not go over so well. In fact; so much effort for nothing in the end. It cost a massive loss. I came so far and entered one more of their contests. At 2017 I called it quits entering their contests at all-it was a dark time. However when I decided what I was going to do and how good I had gotten at my craft and goals-what better way than to show up people by entering this contest and that this time even if I do not win; I will still succeed. I have a plan and yes focus of work beyond what I entered and worked on for Altar Pained Starfight and Z-Leader. Frankly; not winning-I would still win in which I would have completed a work separate before I entered the contest and for both comics that is what I've done. A solid process detailed e x i s t s both off line and rather on paper. And after this submission will be worked on and I will not lose anything-gain or time at all. By gain I mean in developing my works I will not suffer a draw back and this one eff o r t makes up for a drawback in the past.
Yes my friends-more comics are coming.
Comments
Post a Comment