Not my girlfriend

(goom)

In the last post detailed what would be the next new project. That I would not be doing the effort of Twobityecomics just of yet. Not my girlfriend details many times I have felt threatened for even looking at a person and being attracted to them and doing nothing bad ever the fuck at all. The account in this starting point I see to say here details a time where I saw an attractive girl sitting down-sadly the poor girl was just a mean girl and singled me out of everyone and muttered to where I could hear across the field-the sound really carried, " is that a monster/ I see a monster?" Not only did I not think she was even attractive or cute- I thought she was creepy as fuck and turned away very sad and pondering the question why do these people even come to school or even act as if people of God when they come to act as if they are gods and know everything? And why do they even go to places of worship for salvation if they are guilty of nothing and have nothing to learn. It is a joke to them to placate that they are not the racist wrong and corrupt and not what is wrong in the world. While I might advocate for some people no label will ever lift from the fact that they are more than threats than people to even support and maybe you should not at all be supporting someone just because of their skin color and/or religion. Maybe it is just a ploy to kill sensible people to worry about such things that really are a conception of evil and unconstructive rhetoric namely just evil.
After pondering this awhile I figured that one should not lie at all and that some people are just trash and unredeemable trash. Most to say while they look okay-none of these people were ever people to pick as a girlfriend.








 However friends this was the beginning of a terrible tale.

Comments

Popular Posts