X-X Super MM culture 2019
I write and draw Super MM culture as a fight back against all the hatred and bigotry I have faced.
I am not going to rest but cram down the throats of bastards that real people give others respect or risk their own space being depleted. That is to say; you should not attack people when you do all the wrong in the world and the wrong is punishable in any time period. And that people will not be confined to the small wit of the eye of man and its fleeting cycle of sensation indeed. This does not mean I am going to be taking a break from comics because most of the magazines will be comics. They are listed in the posts below and you can find more information about Super MM Culture there and here-in the previous posts(SYFY much).
I am not going to rest but cram down the throats of bastards that real people give others respect or risk their own space being depleted. That is to say; you should not attack people when you do all the wrong in the world and the wrong is punishable in any time period. And that people will not be confined to the small wit of the eye of man and its fleeting cycle of sensation indeed. This does not mean I am going to be taking a break from comics because most of the magazines will be comics. They are listed in the posts below and you can find more information about Super MM Culture there and here-in the previous posts(SYFY much).
Comments
Post a Comment