Last week a Valentines.

Last week a Valentines.
For the last time there was no one to love
there were only fakes. In the castle of cards
only other fakes to live with and love.
I am not good. I am not great. Its understood
how hated I am just for showing up " there"
is intolerable but I will take all punches
because I believe in equality and peace and
yes- I die and die and die and die-
cause a last week a valentines
gotta get everyone rallied up
their suspension myth of racial
couple of one is so damn good
you got to beat the crap out of everyone
so divisible by them and none worthy else.
Last week a Valentines.
I get beat.
I get hit.
I take the heat.
And the eyes,
Yes,
the painful eyes.
Stab me as they try to assess to attack me
last week valentines a curse got them rallied
up because I am so divisible.
Damn so divisible but not wanted as a partner
the cheap salvation of bigots,
I get hit.
I get beat.
I take the heat,
And the eyes,
Yes, the painful eyes,
Stab me as far as you can but I will never bend
to say I am not worthy of true worth of love.
Last week a valentines I am important and I don't need
a day. I don't need a day! I don't need a day.
For fucks sake, I do not need a day,
Last week a valentines.

Comments

Popular Posts