little baby is racist.

little  baby is racist.
Little baby got a computer cell phone.
Little baby  is racist~got a computer cell phone
texts and texts and just is an ass.
I ain't cool to baby. Because I don't like to cuddle
all day.And fuck all or dream to anyway.
Just  little baby is an ass.How-who cares if you are cool;
this is  not highschool. I am a rabbi acting all cool.
I just  want to succeed at school and dreams...and be cool.
I had never had fun in the snow because dumb bitches like
little baby be ready to blow.
Mama's little baby. Papa's little baby.
All grown up-a parasite and racist.
Cannot figure out why?
They want to suck colors in private parts
and discipline in  spiritual disrespect!They want a  law
to  forget they never understand people's right to life.
They are asses. And by the merit they cannot recognize
people as vital to the world; are just racist even if such
a targeted latina or group  color in  this  world.

Never could find  the  normalcy or real heart to not question
people's right to even be as equals ever and ever.Always control
the will to believe they and their role is  not significant. Only huff and puff.
If that is not racism; I don't  know what is.
Hatred and futility. To just throw a fit because people acted proper and right.
Feel like they have the privilege and right to shut them or act indifferent to them
in equality. Little baby is a racist.

I am not cool.
At 23,I no longer care.

Comments

Popular Posts