thank all the girls for having boyfriends so I don't have to deal with their bullshit.
So tired.Calling the armory for what its worth.
No more home; no more warmth. Not dealing with bitches
countless excuses and lies to be a bitch.
Countless excuses and lies to be a bitch.
Countless excuses and lies to be a bitch.
Countless, excuses and lies-they might be the bitch.
To only ever be a witch-laughing you ever had heart
or cared about them.Ha..haa.ha.ha.No. More.Dealing.
With bitches.
No more being taken advantage because the heart is alive
and everything is not arranged.For one would be deranged
to accept the nazi and the heart is a heart felt pain. Just for
people to rain forever on you.(bat beat parade)
Oh,I am just dying to make some creative money where I ain't eaten up by the amoeba of sins
but the devil of each boy and girl wins to call me inferior in the end for the lack of work on their
end. But I realize its devil send. All these aimless relations are doomed in the end. The people don't
build on each other~they only take.
Take it on into theirselves
to destroy theirselves and
render theirselves castaways
onto an abandoned beach of harm.
To the next one picks them up and does longer and harder
the damage the last one and next one does...Till they never go
anywhere to a goal,or dream and just end up in a scream.
Thank all the girls for having boyfriends, so closed hearted to the
world~not anyone nor everyone-will take their shit;they should
absolve all worthy earthly emotions for them!What gives you
the right to think its nice to do such shit-king and queen of god
more like the couples of falling stars and angels-satan!
Thank all the girls and their pretentious hearts because I don't want
a life with them ever at all.Cannot realize people aren't going to change
feelings just because they don't know them. Their status and privilege.NO!
Of these boyfriends and girlfriends. I'm greatly greatful to realize how savage,
shallow,unrewarding is to even make a misconception you were single in the
first place. You got no goals.No dreams. No real life that is no privilege putting
people under especially for your boyfriend.Just shallow,content with shallow and content
with false gospel to live your lives. These people are just problems waiting to explode
on you just because you got heart. Thank you all these people-reminding me I live in a
warzone.
not can even say anything-as they hostiles play.
Just to say that life is not okay but mandated by their lack of vision.
as an artist no one could paint such a death centric vision
and all I want is to get away if my mind would not collapse
on me from all the prior agony-and the hearts would not hurt
and all the hearts would not hurt.
No more home; no more warmth. Not dealing with bitches
countless excuses and lies to be a bitch.
Countless excuses and lies to be a bitch.
Countless excuses and lies to be a bitch.
Countless, excuses and lies-they might be the bitch.
To only ever be a witch-laughing you ever had heart
or cared about them.Ha..haa.ha.ha.No. More.Dealing.
With bitches.
No more being taken advantage because the heart is alive
and everything is not arranged.For one would be deranged
to accept the nazi and the heart is a heart felt pain. Just for
people to rain forever on you.(bat beat parade)
Oh,I am just dying to make some creative money where I ain't eaten up by the amoeba of sins
but the devil of each boy and girl wins to call me inferior in the end for the lack of work on their
end. But I realize its devil send. All these aimless relations are doomed in the end. The people don't
build on each other~they only take.
Take it on into theirselves
to destroy theirselves and
render theirselves castaways
onto an abandoned beach of harm.
To the next one picks them up and does longer and harder
the damage the last one and next one does...Till they never go
anywhere to a goal,or dream and just end up in a scream.
Thank all the girls for having boyfriends, so closed hearted to the
world~not anyone nor everyone-will take their shit;they should
absolve all worthy earthly emotions for them!What gives you
the right to think its nice to do such shit-king and queen of god
more like the couples of falling stars and angels-satan!
Thank all the girls and their pretentious hearts because I don't want
a life with them ever at all.Cannot realize people aren't going to change
feelings just because they don't know them. Their status and privilege.NO!
Of these boyfriends and girlfriends. I'm greatly greatful to realize how savage,
shallow,unrewarding is to even make a misconception you were single in the
first place. You got no goals.No dreams. No real life that is no privilege putting
people under especially for your boyfriend.Just shallow,content with shallow and content
with false gospel to live your lives. These people are just problems waiting to explode
on you just because you got heart. Thank you all these people-reminding me I live in a
warzone.
not can even say anything-as they hostiles play.
Just to say that life is not okay but mandated by their lack of vision.
as an artist no one could paint such a death centric vision
and all I want is to get away if my mind would not collapse
on me from all the prior agony-and the hearts would not hurt
and all the hearts would not hurt.
Comments
Post a Comment