Zino Flyboy all lines removed.
I have removed all the lines from Zino Flyboy in which is a total of 38 serials. It is a lot of pages. About 160. Taken some time to do so but finally did so in a last jaunt. Yet maybe; I did make use for it-the process by drawing again for the floral edition of Zino Flyboy. Yet to say this all includes three volumes and once again it took a heavy effort to do this all. Basically sacrificed an entire day of which I could do other stuff fun for this particular effort. But it was worth it...I now can work to further the effort of the floral edition and if I will reuse some pages or not to do so-namely the fourth pages drawn last which I can't seem to bring myself to draw over.
What remains is to color the pages and add the text. Yet this brings some things to a certain end.
I think it a waste to do all this hard work and offer nothing for payment.
This very comic will be free only on this site in the format of an issuu book. For pay somewhere else and I highly encourage you to buy the tome if you celebrate the true worth of work to create an art like this. Which is a highly rare art piece. You see. It utilizes line paper for style and texture as well as ability and process to ink and color later on through a program known as photoshop and refined by removing each of the lines off the lined paper. Very classy. Not only this comes with a contexture of a story but in its own realm of four pages and the action fits within and the plot does to and feels sufficient enough to tell the story. Yes-a very high class work. That no one on this earth-I doubt can recreate. I say that no one is willing enough to develop a method to create the style desired herein-remove the lines from lined paper to complete the comic. Not to mention that it is valuable as it will be the last or one of the last large comics with lines removed from it to ever be seen, sold or known by me-myself.
That to be said- I do other works as well and rather I am not going to just continue to create works for no compensation; I find it to be a waste to do so. Yes; this opens doors for other works to be published but that is not inherently important-what is important is at long last I have completed this work and now others can be completed as well or even better as it!
What remains is to color the pages and add the text. Yet this brings some things to a certain end.
I think it a waste to do all this hard work and offer nothing for payment.
This very comic will be free only on this site in the format of an issuu book. For pay somewhere else and I highly encourage you to buy the tome if you celebrate the true worth of work to create an art like this. Which is a highly rare art piece. You see. It utilizes line paper for style and texture as well as ability and process to ink and color later on through a program known as photoshop and refined by removing each of the lines off the lined paper. Very classy. Not only this comes with a contexture of a story but in its own realm of four pages and the action fits within and the plot does to and feels sufficient enough to tell the story. Yes-a very high class work. That no one on this earth-I doubt can recreate. I say that no one is willing enough to develop a method to create the style desired herein-remove the lines from lined paper to complete the comic. Not to mention that it is valuable as it will be the last or one of the last large comics with lines removed from it to ever be seen, sold or known by me-myself.
That to be said- I do other works as well and rather I am not going to just continue to create works for no compensation; I find it to be a waste to do so. Yes; this opens doors for other works to be published but that is not inherently important-what is important is at long last I have completed this work and now others can be completed as well or even better as it!
Comments
Post a Comment