I'm Hurt/ Safari Hunt date.
As you should know I been through some stuff. Terrible things that I oft not write about. Things to be ventured when you draw and you write around people who ain't good. Decided a long time ago to revisit the start of a mess. Gotta to say its hard. Doing this one venture and working on one comic a time. But I feel as if I have not been working at my speed I want yet to realize I have only been doing so to add a basis to work off of- a structure to push real titles into the world and not push as in rush but as a blessing. This Safari Hunt will challenge the norms of what one writer and drawer can do.
The first one was okay in the sense I was hardworking and achieve my okay despite tragedy but terrorism and trauma are nothing good to live with. I make this last Safari Hunt to say I will not be deterred from my goal and I will not be made to compete on a model with an insufferable sniveling brat who thinks they can't reach their goals because they say so and give many excuses. I say-no. No excuses. And whilst discipline it does not mean it cannot be fun. All these works of mine have construed them to be fun but yet bad things in reality weighing on my mind threaten to take them all away as if never done. I may have been pondering "which girl is right for me", "
I have a promise" and worrying all about women. But I have recognized its pointless...when no one can ever see you as you are and they walk around with chosen blindfolds. Its not wrong to be in love.
But it is wrong to be targeted for ever having that human tendency ever and ever trying to properly enact it into being something instead of a thought. Tried to search for the dream girl who draws. I realize that image is flawed. Only longing such an image after being wronged so many times. There is no such girl in this world I realize. Just making them a material I realize for self hatred. I was not wrong prior and I was not wrong after in searching for love. The only guilt of mine was giving into this image of a girl who has to draw. As there are so many people who pertain to draw but never can be the artist or other people as well and drawing many be an extinction habit for them. I don't want it to be an extinction habit person I come across so flippant about their art it means nothing to them they just let it flake away.
Its been a long journey since I introduced this idea in near August middle or end. I thought the future was bright but its only bright when I push on. I have lost hope in people and that shall never be regained. I work nearly-no alone for everything in how anything works. Have to suffer the image of some businessman selling ideals of humanity modern mutant man and woman no longer gets. Tried of it. I refuse to stay behind a section of works forever. I need to live and do. I need to enact and continue to live. I do not need to be buried. Under debt, under bad relationships, church and religion or this feigned idea of instagram romance in this era. I say that this idea of Safari Hunt capitalizes everything in MK MZODERN and visits each era by its works and what was happening.
Such to the effect I have many words to write yet only can write so much-so I will let the words write theirselves by a story that capitalizes everything that has happened. And this will not end until every work I have ever created is published. There is no end goal or end date. It is just that I keep writing,drawing and being me. Not a sell out or thinking I am so type of villain for the sheep images people give to things and people they don't understand. I am not going to stop and I will promise that the age of debts and hinderances and excuses is over. I am not doing this for comics I doing this for me.
Whilst to say this is a fight to keep on living and not dying in image or any way of character or ideal.
Every idea will be done.And you will see this is the strength of me and MK MZODERN!
The first one was okay in the sense I was hardworking and achieve my okay despite tragedy but terrorism and trauma are nothing good to live with. I make this last Safari Hunt to say I will not be deterred from my goal and I will not be made to compete on a model with an insufferable sniveling brat who thinks they can't reach their goals because they say so and give many excuses. I say-no. No excuses. And whilst discipline it does not mean it cannot be fun. All these works of mine have construed them to be fun but yet bad things in reality weighing on my mind threaten to take them all away as if never done. I may have been pondering "which girl is right for me", "
I have a promise" and worrying all about women. But I have recognized its pointless...when no one can ever see you as you are and they walk around with chosen blindfolds. Its not wrong to be in love.
But it is wrong to be targeted for ever having that human tendency ever and ever trying to properly enact it into being something instead of a thought. Tried to search for the dream girl who draws. I realize that image is flawed. Only longing such an image after being wronged so many times. There is no such girl in this world I realize. Just making them a material I realize for self hatred. I was not wrong prior and I was not wrong after in searching for love. The only guilt of mine was giving into this image of a girl who has to draw. As there are so many people who pertain to draw but never can be the artist or other people as well and drawing many be an extinction habit for them. I don't want it to be an extinction habit person I come across so flippant about their art it means nothing to them they just let it flake away.
Its been a long journey since I introduced this idea in near August middle or end. I thought the future was bright but its only bright when I push on. I have lost hope in people and that shall never be regained. I work nearly-no alone for everything in how anything works. Have to suffer the image of some businessman selling ideals of humanity modern mutant man and woman no longer gets. Tried of it. I refuse to stay behind a section of works forever. I need to live and do. I need to enact and continue to live. I do not need to be buried. Under debt, under bad relationships, church and religion or this feigned idea of instagram romance in this era. I say that this idea of Safari Hunt capitalizes everything in MK MZODERN and visits each era by its works and what was happening.
Such to the effect I have many words to write yet only can write so much-so I will let the words write theirselves by a story that capitalizes everything that has happened. And this will not end until every work I have ever created is published. There is no end goal or end date. It is just that I keep writing,drawing and being me. Not a sell out or thinking I am so type of villain for the sheep images people give to things and people they don't understand. I am not going to stop and I will promise that the age of debts and hinderances and excuses is over. I am not doing this for comics I doing this for me.
Whilst to say this is a fight to keep on living and not dying in image or any way of character or ideal.
Every idea will be done.And you will see this is the strength of me and MK MZODERN!

Comments
Post a Comment