flashback to spring 2016

Honesty to god,
I write this in reverence of good faith and hopes and joy that many expect of the world and its good ventures of good morals and good faith and yes-art. And write it in how of good faith and hopes and joy I had at the beginning. Let's say around this time three years ago: I was working on many projects. Mindgames started again the blog seriously. Trying to make a magazine effort in actual called I SEE MODERN-in an online presence. Working on Danny Valero-Palenius Tricks and various if not alot of ideas. There to say there was no support in graphic design classes, anywhere in my family circle or even church for my work. Everyone hated me and that became evident in the later three years but I would not take the abuse and fought back and fought. Even to the point in losing faith in people entirely to do the sightless right. Why do I bring this back up? It is important to the  structure of this blog and yes its history. Dark drawings of the past. I really wanted to say that-there are drawings one wishes to draw but yet does not have the time to draw that represent the world and how people treat them and yes-advents of problems within and out. People prey on people having problems as if all people are to be these objects these preyers claim to be-with no problems but tons of them so much they could never be considered normal people at all. But psychopaths. Only a psychopath keeps dark things and enacts it. Only evil people revel in murdering people and depicting gore and violence that has no point to any moral in any story. Alright that being said
some of these drawings many and may not be reflective of the wrongs of the world. But the wrongs of people in the world who offer no sum of support for "humane values" they so stand up for. People who turn their backs on ever good and every cause to do good and yet want to be called god-they cannot be. Honesty to god, many days I just wanted to sleep.

But people have fucked up notions of what normalcy is and think they can do the wrong and wrong ontop of the wrong. Here in my works creations and recalling of them and their process is the people I have encountered-many who are not good, cowards and turn away from good and thus can be said to be worse than the people who were never good at all.

I bring to say that in 2016. All I wanted to do was sleep and people were so keen to disturb me and beat me and do terrible things. I am not lying here at all. For that would be a wrong thing to hide anything of the record. For too long I have kept the potential away for what this site could truly be.

But it was to only get the comics in order. It was only to record the happenstances of college no one will ever see nor acknowledge and how the system of education is just one of bastardization of hopes and dreams and real goals people can achieve if they put true work, effort and strategy together. It has never been easy doing anything of drawing and writing- I take heart to say that I developed the discipline not to be so self centered and see the world from different angle. To better record stories and really know about the world. But what I know about the world is that people are so lost and while people preach a golden age of equality, preference in sexuality and all that bullshit-it is so far from that reality. When people are hunted for writing and creating as if it is the middle ages where people are constantly at war with each other in the fall of Rome.

I have fought and fought for my dreams and spring 2016 is one of the worst times- I could have died from trauma and no one would have ever gave a damn. People I have known, placed faith in-thought were my friends are even good people for the amount of time I hung out with their brainwashed behinds and else any else to trust finds value in trauma and giving it out for free. People find no wrong in a perp who wants to act as if they are not creepy or in the wrong when they know clearly their actions, behavior and believes are the outliners and that maybe they don't belong in this country with the lack of sympathy to real human interaction and rules of being civil and not animals! I have to say that people are the bastards who think equality exists where some people think they can reintroduce racism just because no one will suspect they can do it. Racism and bigotry are over and no one should be reveling in racial superiority or trying to receive benefits on it. I surely will never want any benefit on race or anything of the such-nor do I receive it. People do not even know the real world and so I will show the real world.
I talked about making this site "visual" and I will just do that. I have taken many pictures over the years and now will begin to associate them to the timeline of things done.  You will see the " world".
And it is not always pretty. As the stories connected are grim and dark. It helps to gain a realm of dark natured things and stories to understand or gain a grip for where the narrative is going.

I have worked up under the drippings of coal falling over and over and people trying to drop axes and trigger stamps of bombs all over me.

I have tried. Not to be angry. Not to be out and constantly happy but I realize that I am far from happy at all when people truly target you for being who are-recognize who you are but realize they rather believe in myth and fantasy than treat a normal person~who they recognize you as-right! The definition of such people is evil and sometimes it is said here and there no one gives a damn. Society does not care. But guess what I care. Deposing evil is something that makes the world a better place and that people should recognize but they won't. They won't and I will not wait for the world or people to do things at all. I am tried of social media and pop culture and the theme of togetherness giving away to separate lives of indifference to each person's condition once in the togetherness.

There is one more thing to say but I would take crossing a fiery bridge to do so.

Comments

Popular Posts