the quality of the chase of the identity of one.
One thing I have learned from youtube channels and other brands built on one person or a team effort...is they allow quality communication of every day activities and happenings and issues to the individual in addition to the niche, career, craft or hobby they pursue. If I was to introduce this blog all over again I would not introduce it with my name being central to the introduction but my work and my progress being essential to the blog or brand itself, " when I advance so do we all" could be a message deeming that when I advance I am ever the closer to helping people out who want to pursue comics and other crafts and will actually in the effort to better myself and thus others. One could say, " when I advance so do we all" or everyone in the means to be comic creators and the guaranteed subjects of creativity, creating, being a creator and writing. More so to be said, " when I advance so do we all get closer to better comics and written craft". I know that seems like a selfish and egoistical driven rhetoric and maybe to some its to help rather guide some people away from the brand itself as I really mean is that I have something to share special with the world that will better it and I sincerely hope it does and know it will. However yet to say; one must believe they change the world with their work or are they ever going to be spirited enough to do anything? That is the first lesson to getting things done dreamwise that I want to convey in a saying and maybe it will be this particular saying that is ambiguous in meaning of real english and not direct to represent the different mannerism in which people will approach meaning in seeing the phrase. Ultimately to say people are so offended in this era old and young at things people say that it maybe just is the time to not care about that nonsense. That being said I have decided that to sell and reintroduce my brand it will be centered around the efforts of me essentially from being a person who played to a person who created. And yet a person who expected a team much like an Overwatch playing team does in their playing of games, or a boy band for the dancing and the singing of songs-cannot get a team for comics. A person built on journeying to a dream and working towards it. The best way to sell it; this entire website with near two years worth of research is to write a book each vital turn of development and sell these books. These books that give a truth to the happenstance of wanting to create comics, shows and other media in this world and reality is a dream many give up on because of the unfriendliness of this hostile world and only did I sit out in the wilds and extreme environments hostile to these dreams and brave them to create the dreams. In which everyone can learn from my experiences to create the works they need and recieve the attention they need to be truly great. And this will be my brand in regards to MK MZODERN at least in this approach. So everyone once and while will be working on a book for a particular selection of events of this website to motivate people to create comics and do other things and succeed against hostility.
Comments
Post a Comment