Killpen. Unreal Friends.

College is real fake, a market scheme
no one of those fuckers could be of a dream.
I say real friends
they got to make it unreal for what they can feel
is the only option to real and all they say is evil;
really.
Its silly, silly-that you think this is the only option
to be real. To be evil and so fake.
I have enough of you toasted fucked up flakes.
Gotta them you I am kempt to keep you down
in the reality you done wrong and you done
evil and this is no way to adult.
College is a real fake, so you fuckers are the fakest
fluffers ever produced by this world. The most evil
and twisted taking all privilege and comfort to
do the worst cause they can.
This is no way to adult. Its your fault when the
mirror shows you the monster in the end
if not in Killpen; Unreal Friends.

Comments

Popular Posts