The Comeback.
I stated in the past I was not happy with my graphic novel effort.
That is because I did not complete it to its full length. Only worked
on the first pages of what were the first additions to next three additions
to make four pages each time period or day covered in the graphic novel.
(To say how it worked was there was one page denoting each vital day and
sections per page denoting the time period-later expanded into four pages each
day by adding one page at a time-hence wording~additions).Yet I will not settle
just to leave the story behind. There is grand work to do because I am going
to release the entire creative four page account.
You can read the one page format that features two versions of pages
from two different time periods to complete the narrative.
Read one pager here.
That is because I did not complete it to its full length. Only worked
on the first pages of what were the first additions to next three additions
to make four pages each time period or day covered in the graphic novel.
(To say how it worked was there was one page denoting each vital day and
sections per page denoting the time period-later expanded into four pages each
day by adding one page at a time-hence wording~additions).Yet I will not settle
just to leave the story behind. There is grand work to do because I am going
to release the entire creative four page account.
You can read the one page format that features two versions of pages
from two different time periods to complete the narrative.
Read one pager here.

Comments
Post a Comment