This week.
I have not been winning in my social life.I have realized that its not my fault and that in this world there are things that you cannot control. I feel sick to my stomach at the twisted social hellscape of a social world.Keep all the bad things alight.Take away all the good social medias.Keep on going for the heck of money and feigned power.
This week I learned this girl I liked and talked to last week; only spoke to me out of jealousy.Because I spoke to my fellow classmates as a person. Much to say they were both girls.And when I went to speak with her she was only happy to speak to me out of what advantage she could "gain"over them.
I did not notice her behavior was this until this week she refused to talk to me after dedicatedly saying the proper pronunciation of her name. She of all to say is one who seems to derive her powers from people who seem to got it. Especially the bigot head of graphic design. Kudos; I decided to retake a graphic design class because the variant of digital publishing one did not teach me printing as the class is supposed to teach.I never had a shot; that class did not teach printing at all.This girl however seemed to just think life and liberty would give her the dreams of being this" graphic designer"by hanging around a bunch of dicks who are limited to the realms of an associates degree.The girl frankly is just one of those privileged folks who think connections and powers in these connections will grant her the status of a bachelor degree academic graphic designer. But the thing is; you can only go so far with a certificate likely or an associates degree and will be stuck forever there as the industry changes and there is no cliche to give you power as everyone will realize you unmotivated about "your"profession. To say that there were many red flags. The girl is miseducated on so many things. Has a child like run away from everything they do wrong and more. Even to say that really it is not childlike but pure cowardice and the girl is still a kid despite begin 21. The girl looked at me with hatred when I said I was 23. Yet she thinks by her links to the pretentious capped of potential program she is not going to have to come back to a community college in her forties or when she is older than me- in thinking its just good to quit going to school because all her privileged racist friends have power and whatever she learned her is going to get her far,it is not. For someone to make their face up at people because they think they are higher and more successful than them when they are not; is a laugh because all they have is misinformation that they are going to succeed when I know from the fact of even a graduate having to take a class over-its not going to be easy to succeed in reality. In real life no one is going to motivate you to do your work and nor tell you how to do it. If you do not know you are not likely to be paid and if people have to explain how to print things-you won't have neither good relations nor a job. For many its an insult to work with unmotivated people in a field based on motivation and effort who they have to tell what to do and they receive the same pay as them when they don't know jack and do not care about their job. I am just happy when this girl walked away; I was not tied into a deeming relationship where she thinks she is some hardworker and in the right for being a "good graphic designer in the world".
I don't laugh at all because I realize even dealing with her is begin involved in a system of abuse.
Her close allies are racists and bad teachers.And yes a graphic designer-you can only go so far with
people who are fucking caught up in delusion they are good graphic designers when they hardly do anything that qualifies them for the job. Only as teachers can the pass off on the little they do.And so far in a place of an associates importance. The girl laughed at the real importance of education continued and corruption in the assistant and counselor office.Or any wrong doing of her allies. I did not speak to her the other day I go for classes. I was afraid; of dealing with her further but like many girls I deal with-venom drips from their fangs. And frankly makes being around them difficult.The cosmotelogy girl, the wannabe artist, the wannabe graphic designer(s)(yes,wannabe graphic designers are problematic at this school) and ever ditzy cock are just toxic to any civil content place or one for learning. I don't know who raises these imps of men who look normal but are demons within.
But it was real bad this week in all these fucked up people around the good people.Making you feel as you are doing harm to them and falling for these nutcases such you cannot continue socializing because one must process how disgusting morally these people are and good never be natural people just those who expect them to fall for their wrongdoing. How they have wasted time on people who are abusive. Who don't see reality as it falls and do great harm to people and society itself intending to win life on uncultured wrongs.
For a now while; I had been followed by the hateful gaze of a girl I tried to befriend. On another day of the Thursday this week; this girl I talked to briefly had a boyfriend and just expected people to "know" these things. This girl was followed by a girl I now guessed had a similar situation.And then this girl on her phone who had some interest in me and was looking at me while I spoke went away as soon as she thought she would be approached as if with a boyfriend (sadly for her I did not care). To say all these girls were gutless fellows-all with boyfriends and expecting college to be solely about them and their closed circles and yes boyfriends and despising all the single males because unlike them-people truly know that college is for socializing. Yet these people don 't have social skills so it benefits them to think everything is about them and abhor and hate people because they are so afraid of learning any social skills a college student is to have. Many of these people are mentally stunted in that and many regards and vast number will never be successful for this reason. They will never learn to ask questions or depend on people who talk or look like them. They will only give up to be bigots in the end and I have already faced such cunts to know they will not ever be successful in life. To say even if they get a good job with a four year degree-no one will ever benefit from them doing so-they will just become a liability to others and theirselves. Why depression rises in the people with degrees today because they are these many times broken over haters of the natural order and throw a pity party.
To say that really; not everyone needs a good salary or a college education when indifferent from the world and will never do anything with their knowledge but forget.I don't laugh; a good intentions of speaking with people that seems to go great-goes terribly wrong to the point you are stalked by these people for even sitting with your friends. I don't laugh; people theirselves knowing they are attracted to you but making excuses just to hate you. Its not your fault they are attracted to you and cannot express their feelings. A person is not responsible for that. But people deem you responsible and act as if royalty are shallow and only represent the hatred to slave women and men not so long ago as they think. A slave master would never think so good thoughts about having attractions to women in slavery; they thought it their right to rape them and leave them with the consequences of their actions. People who are shallow like this of thinking they are royalty are but these slave masters of the past. Thinking they can get away with anything because that's how its done to a slave. I felt like this too many times over the past few months if not years and find it a harassment-the schools continue to let be a culture. Why should I be scorned for a person's hindered feelings? Why should my feelings be scorned?When I am bad or doing anything bad but just because I am me- I am hated.Realize that this atmosphere of being hated because you are not this person to"bow to royalty"or recognize self hatred for doing something natural is abnormal and destructive of normal social human capabilities.
There in particular was another girl I liked and honesty to god; I was only ever talking to the girl before because she was frankly a security problem and always could try to take advantage of me and seeing how she only liked me out of jealousy~ was something that revealed that if I had liked any other girl being around her in a class would be very difficult as she would always think I'm her piece to power of job security that cannot be reached by her meager means(hence to say further-knows I am a graduate). To have someone always there to abhor you and try to disrespect you would be a distraction and ultimate danger. And as you talk and talk; their menacing desire to fuck with you grows until it becomes a health and security issue. And I have already been there and had no desire to go back to that. Communicate clear messages is what I have learned works and so I confronted her in the nicest way and yet the bastard still tried to control me and yes be as abusive as they could to gaslighting apparent problems anyone knows for being in a place for years and about to graduate. Yet an emotional attachment makes it hard and realize if I never spoke to her would be just letting an abusive circumstance of her gaze to continue. I realized not until I saw the other girl after awhile and thus an opportunity to talk to her yet she was by the abusive tendency girl~ I could not speak to her because I did not want to be abusive towards this girl. It would be like to the girl of abusive tendencies like I was trying to get her back by getting back to her by talking to this other girl.Yet I was going to speak but realized how all these other girls with their boyfriends; nearby and through the day coupled with the fact my intentions could be easily misunderstood especially when the type to misunderstand was nearby. Causing a worse strife. I was angry and so was the girl I liked -that I walked away...but I had to manage clear communication because I did not want to come off as using the girl I truly liked to get back at the girl I did not like anymore.Resistance I had grown not to throw myself in an abuse relationship. I realized then and only then to all these girls with hidden "bomb" boyfriends- the only ideal girlfriend they could be~ would be abusive ones. Not worth my time. You reach your had for pie; you both could cut out and eat together by they in theirs selfish wit of mind can only do the worst thing and cut your head off. The pie here represents life and the knife represents time you both cut of your life to spend with each other. Even strangers do the cutting of time they will spend with each other;usually seconds or minutes or even hours or years or a lifetime. Yet people of this age only want to cut people out living a life, having lived one and even able to live one after meeting them or spending time with them. Committing murder and thinking this is how its done.Engaging in hatred. And if I can make such an easy coloration to social pop culture-sensationalist people always on phones; it shows they share tendencies to be murderers. Murder society;first their own lives-then others and then how society does things to where its not one at all.This week I am done with this highschool bullshit. My next works will talk about my earlier life and how I get here in such disrespect of me.
This week I learned this girl I liked and talked to last week; only spoke to me out of jealousy.Because I spoke to my fellow classmates as a person. Much to say they were both girls.And when I went to speak with her she was only happy to speak to me out of what advantage she could "gain"over them.
I did not notice her behavior was this until this week she refused to talk to me after dedicatedly saying the proper pronunciation of her name. She of all to say is one who seems to derive her powers from people who seem to got it. Especially the bigot head of graphic design. Kudos; I decided to retake a graphic design class because the variant of digital publishing one did not teach me printing as the class is supposed to teach.I never had a shot; that class did not teach printing at all.This girl however seemed to just think life and liberty would give her the dreams of being this" graphic designer"by hanging around a bunch of dicks who are limited to the realms of an associates degree.The girl frankly is just one of those privileged folks who think connections and powers in these connections will grant her the status of a bachelor degree academic graphic designer. But the thing is; you can only go so far with a certificate likely or an associates degree and will be stuck forever there as the industry changes and there is no cliche to give you power as everyone will realize you unmotivated about "your"profession. To say that there were many red flags. The girl is miseducated on so many things. Has a child like run away from everything they do wrong and more. Even to say that really it is not childlike but pure cowardice and the girl is still a kid despite begin 21. The girl looked at me with hatred when I said I was 23. Yet she thinks by her links to the pretentious capped of potential program she is not going to have to come back to a community college in her forties or when she is older than me- in thinking its just good to quit going to school because all her privileged racist friends have power and whatever she learned her is going to get her far,it is not. For someone to make their face up at people because they think they are higher and more successful than them when they are not; is a laugh because all they have is misinformation that they are going to succeed when I know from the fact of even a graduate having to take a class over-its not going to be easy to succeed in reality. In real life no one is going to motivate you to do your work and nor tell you how to do it. If you do not know you are not likely to be paid and if people have to explain how to print things-you won't have neither good relations nor a job. For many its an insult to work with unmotivated people in a field based on motivation and effort who they have to tell what to do and they receive the same pay as them when they don't know jack and do not care about their job. I am just happy when this girl walked away; I was not tied into a deeming relationship where she thinks she is some hardworker and in the right for being a "good graphic designer in the world".
I don't laugh at all because I realize even dealing with her is begin involved in a system of abuse.
Her close allies are racists and bad teachers.And yes a graphic designer-you can only go so far with
people who are fucking caught up in delusion they are good graphic designers when they hardly do anything that qualifies them for the job. Only as teachers can the pass off on the little they do.And so far in a place of an associates importance. The girl laughed at the real importance of education continued and corruption in the assistant and counselor office.Or any wrong doing of her allies. I did not speak to her the other day I go for classes. I was afraid; of dealing with her further but like many girls I deal with-venom drips from their fangs. And frankly makes being around them difficult.The cosmotelogy girl, the wannabe artist, the wannabe graphic designer(s)(yes,wannabe graphic designers are problematic at this school) and ever ditzy cock are just toxic to any civil content place or one for learning. I don't know who raises these imps of men who look normal but are demons within.
But it was real bad this week in all these fucked up people around the good people.Making you feel as you are doing harm to them and falling for these nutcases such you cannot continue socializing because one must process how disgusting morally these people are and good never be natural people just those who expect them to fall for their wrongdoing. How they have wasted time on people who are abusive. Who don't see reality as it falls and do great harm to people and society itself intending to win life on uncultured wrongs.
For a now while; I had been followed by the hateful gaze of a girl I tried to befriend. On another day of the Thursday this week; this girl I talked to briefly had a boyfriend and just expected people to "know" these things. This girl was followed by a girl I now guessed had a similar situation.And then this girl on her phone who had some interest in me and was looking at me while I spoke went away as soon as she thought she would be approached as if with a boyfriend (sadly for her I did not care). To say all these girls were gutless fellows-all with boyfriends and expecting college to be solely about them and their closed circles and yes boyfriends and despising all the single males because unlike them-people truly know that college is for socializing. Yet these people don 't have social skills so it benefits them to think everything is about them and abhor and hate people because they are so afraid of learning any social skills a college student is to have. Many of these people are mentally stunted in that and many regards and vast number will never be successful for this reason. They will never learn to ask questions or depend on people who talk or look like them. They will only give up to be bigots in the end and I have already faced such cunts to know they will not ever be successful in life. To say even if they get a good job with a four year degree-no one will ever benefit from them doing so-they will just become a liability to others and theirselves. Why depression rises in the people with degrees today because they are these many times broken over haters of the natural order and throw a pity party.
To say that really; not everyone needs a good salary or a college education when indifferent from the world and will never do anything with their knowledge but forget.I don't laugh; a good intentions of speaking with people that seems to go great-goes terribly wrong to the point you are stalked by these people for even sitting with your friends. I don't laugh; people theirselves knowing they are attracted to you but making excuses just to hate you. Its not your fault they are attracted to you and cannot express their feelings. A person is not responsible for that. But people deem you responsible and act as if royalty are shallow and only represent the hatred to slave women and men not so long ago as they think. A slave master would never think so good thoughts about having attractions to women in slavery; they thought it their right to rape them and leave them with the consequences of their actions. People who are shallow like this of thinking they are royalty are but these slave masters of the past. Thinking they can get away with anything because that's how its done to a slave. I felt like this too many times over the past few months if not years and find it a harassment-the schools continue to let be a culture. Why should I be scorned for a person's hindered feelings? Why should my feelings be scorned?When I am bad or doing anything bad but just because I am me- I am hated.Realize that this atmosphere of being hated because you are not this person to"bow to royalty"or recognize self hatred for doing something natural is abnormal and destructive of normal social human capabilities.
There in particular was another girl I liked and honesty to god; I was only ever talking to the girl before because she was frankly a security problem and always could try to take advantage of me and seeing how she only liked me out of jealousy~ was something that revealed that if I had liked any other girl being around her in a class would be very difficult as she would always think I'm her piece to power of job security that cannot be reached by her meager means(hence to say further-knows I am a graduate). To have someone always there to abhor you and try to disrespect you would be a distraction and ultimate danger. And as you talk and talk; their menacing desire to fuck with you grows until it becomes a health and security issue. And I have already been there and had no desire to go back to that. Communicate clear messages is what I have learned works and so I confronted her in the nicest way and yet the bastard still tried to control me and yes be as abusive as they could to gaslighting apparent problems anyone knows for being in a place for years and about to graduate. Yet an emotional attachment makes it hard and realize if I never spoke to her would be just letting an abusive circumstance of her gaze to continue. I realized not until I saw the other girl after awhile and thus an opportunity to talk to her yet she was by the abusive tendency girl~ I could not speak to her because I did not want to be abusive towards this girl. It would be like to the girl of abusive tendencies like I was trying to get her back by getting back to her by talking to this other girl.Yet I was going to speak but realized how all these other girls with their boyfriends; nearby and through the day coupled with the fact my intentions could be easily misunderstood especially when the type to misunderstand was nearby. Causing a worse strife. I was angry and so was the girl I liked -that I walked away...but I had to manage clear communication because I did not want to come off as using the girl I truly liked to get back at the girl I did not like anymore.Resistance I had grown not to throw myself in an abuse relationship. I realized then and only then to all these girls with hidden "bomb" boyfriends- the only ideal girlfriend they could be~ would be abusive ones. Not worth my time. You reach your had for pie; you both could cut out and eat together by they in theirs selfish wit of mind can only do the worst thing and cut your head off. The pie here represents life and the knife represents time you both cut of your life to spend with each other. Even strangers do the cutting of time they will spend with each other;usually seconds or minutes or even hours or years or a lifetime. Yet people of this age only want to cut people out living a life, having lived one and even able to live one after meeting them or spending time with them. Committing murder and thinking this is how its done.Engaging in hatred. And if I can make such an easy coloration to social pop culture-sensationalist people always on phones; it shows they share tendencies to be murderers. Murder society;first their own lives-then others and then how society does things to where its not one at all.This week I am done with this highschool bullshit. My next works will talk about my earlier life and how I get here in such disrespect of me.
Comments
Post a Comment