Ultimate Progression. on Sept 2, 2016.

There have been many advances in this year. From hard work and hard thought.
But, I have perfected the method and I have decided to reform the way I have been doing things.
I was thinking of just continuing as it was.
But I have decided to restart my series, again.
There are so many ideas I didn't think of the first time that have appeared again.
I have decided to finish this story I had created.
And really, if you aren't having fun or get the point of even why you are doing this, its for not much.

I will make a new guidemap.
Starters.(the ones to be focused on).
-technogothica
-supreme
-black magic
-launching 4
-mysterious and changer
-stories from the coffeeshop.

megaseries:
Include many incarnations and continuations.
Shark on Campus.(full).
MIND GAMES
COSMICA
3rd Ring( formerly Dream One: newyork)
Brainstorm
UNIVERSE EXPRESS
Friendliner.
RAVENS
Protics
Dinoswirkd,world.
rtywbsoon.

Collected Stories.
(those who were in august war and those who I created for a portfolio).

S academy
The stories that will be grouped under this one are the ones that include the original S-academy story,
its linking stories and the stories of the stories who appear briefly as the linking stories.

Sarafari
A continuation of S-academy and what happens to the students after they go there.
Includes many other stories who appeared in Krushre, Bunker and Kyeombi comics groupings before they were changed, removed or moved in consolidation.

Krushre
Original stories before demolished.
Demonlished

Bunker
Original stories before brand was demolished.

Top Kanata.
Have songs that go with them, rather based off the songs I have written

I SEE MODERN MAGEZINE
the graphic design endeavor.
M&M culture magazine
read the lines.
Contest listed before fall in this place.
This includes all that I have listed and designed this site for. The ultimate organization tool that evolves and transcends with different versions of the same story down to different variations that could be much the same or far removed in area to area.

Starting soon, there will be a change.
What this blog and brand will stand for is a type of new social unity.
(tyi(to your information): the starter series can be done in one day in draft, a week for each to scribe on the computer/ not long if scanned and reached they will be soon))-rtywbsoon.

      I posted this to the 99! post and did not know what was on the 99! design the other day. But I will say that this was truly important. I did not explain the context of this. But really-this is frankly where I was at three years ago. I was high on success of working on many ideas in the spring and summer and that is a matter of why I was successful in the advent of Safari. It was an experimental time but there was no support from anyone and everyone was completely distance and if not hateful of my works. Trying to do the hard work and drew my inspiration from reality. This puts into perspective the level of wrong of where people try to hinder you in ever being you on such a level of privilege that makes them psychopaths. I never want to sit in an artroom full of dullards ever again. Dullards who could never be anywhere touching close to the work I do or even know what it is. I never really wanted to take time to write things down then because I wanted to do something completely different. Most of these ideals have been completed or forgotten. And if completed will be finished in the next Safari Hunt. However; I was very optimistic of the future and yet there were many people of think its right to crush something their feeble parasitic minds cannot yet but not ever understand. It never worked.
I'm sitting here remembering the expectations I had for that fall 2016. Complete the experimental. Complete the projects like Mindgames, Technogothica and Shark on Campus. Focus on a cyberpunk effort. Focus then on a mm culture effort. This really shows in the first MM culture magazines where both elements of cyberpunk and mm culture are seen. Then come back together and say this is MM culture. Everything was going just great till the 16th of September. These bastards in art where basically sharks experimenting in shit humans do not experiment with when they are evil at heart and wanting to do wrong. The bastard naive teacher made me a target and I was targeted by these sharks namely two who were out for my spilled blood. She said, " no art-like that" and these rhetoric brainwashed bastards pounced on me in the worst and cringest way. Some type of way that is popular near or rather at a particular university in houston. So toxic it was I barely escaped with my damned life. The teacher asked when I look like I had suffered much trauma for what they did in covert and in hatred for the real culture of enlightenment, " are you okay?" No, I was not and yes my father did not help the situation in fact it was made worse and suffered quiet an injury to myself. I saw this work then as not enough. It was not good enough of what I was suffering and what was happening in the world at that time that was just true evil incarnate and a dark time. Many people want to forget their involvement but there is still proof it ever happened everytime you turn on a tv to watch the news.
Things did not get better as the world had turned into a war hellscape. And no there was no one there for me. I was there all on my own complete forging on my own path and fighting off people who weren't good and just distractions. The people of that time in the community college were utter trash.
It did not get better as time rolled on and yet I tried to continue with my effort of experimental. By the end of the year I was forced making stories and yes a layout that was not inspiring at all. But now it was more complicated as I had to get better in health to even get back to the place I was originally at and the particular mindset. I worked and I was tortured by the social surrounding. I came to rest on a green table outside near the tennis courts as  " my office". I created many works up to then but in the spring and summer of 2017 I made the best jumps back to where I was. I was to say that Harvey was an event that put things into perspective for me. For how people did not give a damn for others and would use a natural event to propose to eradicate people whom they did not like or take advantage of them. There to say I realize there are people and there are then not people-people so caught up in their evil and getting away with it that nothing can save them but punishment in the frame of the law and else. I became focused to revive the effort of the original time in up to September 2, 2016 and I worked on Kyeombi ideas seriously and by the winter or Christmas I had hit a critical point in my recovery but yet so much was missing. I worked till I was creating my novels again- a separate effort but it helped me heal. It was called the Breakthrough and eventually over the spring after I got my associates degree- I worked on these works as well as graphic novel detailing my first days in college and yes the endeavor of the purge of natural human values as well as American culture and culture of humanity in the region of Humble to Houston. I did a lot and even did further- working on more Kyeombi series to the point where they can easily be completed if worked on as I have the most current project of Zino Flyboy. I did the same to the rest of my works-really prepared them. I did additional works. I tried to talk to girls all the time this was happening and guess what-never was a damn lucky to actually garner really anyone's real support of my situation.
Many girls are dumb to say especially those girls who went to that community college near my old high school and if you have seen the other article about " American Dream" shows how dismissive they could be when they suffered the same syndrome as highschool AP students in that area and else-girls so dismissive of anything but what they want and want to see its no wonder they end up alone and do not even know how to talk to people at all. Its so sad to see people who think they can achieve a large goal past their means. These people cannot even speak to people let alone raise the families they envision. To say they are ultimately dismissive of reality to take anyone who lives within it seriously. You can be driven mad by these girls and their utter lack of self care to recognize their own mortality and that really~there are not enough men who are of their "dreams" that will never appear in reality to benefit them being such assholes and jerks to people who are just interested in them. I say girls because at my age and probably the age people go to college; community or not- are adults-women. Yes I have come across women.Only recently so. But for a time I had lost my mind meddling with girls and girls who are clear retards who will never go anywhere in their damned lives. You can treat these people as people but they rather be treated as animals. I rather respect a woman who can be treated as a person and not have to rally into what they recognize which is just abuse! 

One time I came across this girl whom only could be convinced to like me~after I had long stop speaking to her after what someone else said. To be said; it would be abuse to tolerate such an individual when they don't know how to respect theirselves and are so convinced at peer pressure.
People don't fall in love at peer pressure. People may be set on dates but that may never clue them
together. It is if the connection actual works in real life and there are no outside factors deciding the interest in either. Some people get with others just because their friends find them valuable or to say
are interested in them.And that is not the way to be. Love is not peer pressure and nor is art.
The girl I was speaking to was beautiful sure. 


But she had nothing to offer-she had no character but a shallow crow who could not communicate and faulted people for having social skills. Only wanting to cash in when peer pressure is applied shows not only how immature but how immoral the girl was. Its bullshit to say that 18 year old is not responsible for their actions. Many people at that age are actually responsible for their actions and why the law in America deems them adults. And not man monkeys who take advice from a celebrity who never leaves their damned room and posts to instagram as a profession. But I say when I was 18, I knew how to talk to people-knew right from wrong and frankly never was not motivated. This girl was about as stunted as one of these beans in kindergarten that never grow. She did not even know what she was even going to school for-it was just a continuation of highschool to this girl. I realized how different these people were even from the people I went to school with at first in college. Quiet immature and lacking of any function of what college is. Or any proper ethic to behave as adults.Some might blame the phones but I blame foremost the people with the phones and then the phones keeping them hooked their immoral choices that help no one are right. Choices that are shallow as best. I keep coming across people who look good at first but are the most shallow pieces of shit so dismissive of anything of hardwork and anything that take effort to reach dreams and goals. I say none of these people have dreams or goals and quiet simply; have nothing to offer the world with this attitude their shell induced behavior and self pitying is okay. 

By the end of the day; its your fault that you are unmarried when you don't not want to be unmarried at the age of thirty. Or that you never ever tried and just expected people to fall from the sky. Facing such people who could not ever know what I have ever been through in the education system and climate...even from the same area I came from not five years prior and going somewhere else and finding things of romantic terrible. In my current writings up to this point have explained time and time again how highschool was for me. I have explained how people were not motivated to be but tools to a failure education system so bent on getting people to go to colleges that only get them in debt and no where towards their dreams. Many people go off on these conceptions they must go to college and return after two years with no degree and tons of debt and a bunch of nonsense learning that takes them no where. I worked towards my goals- I got an associates in graphic design to support myself. I created this site to truly reach my comic effort and if you look at the list of progress in the September 2, 2016-I had surely had to work hard to even reach that level from the shitty circumstances I was faced. MM culture was one of these times where I turned the table and decided I would get my degree of two years and no one was going to stop me. There are so many people looking for me and others to fail its disgusting. The people I meet that are basically hollow shells of indifference~are no different from those terrorists in that art class. I reference terrorists because that is exactly what they were. These girls I have met cannot care anything but their small reference of what life is and for that they miss out alot and eventually it catches up to them when they notice how much their options are closed around them because they theirselves closed them.  You cannot be successful closing doors and burning bridges and defying public trust and thinking you are going somewhere.  While there is always ways to reach your dreams. You cannot force people to comply or be something they are not and that is where modern dating is flawed. You cannot expect an outcome out of people who don't have what is socially acceptable within them to do that outcome. You not expect people so plugged in from tech and away from their wares of immorality that they fuck  everything over-every good connection in the end and are just left with the bad and yes abuse. However my friends many people will just allow the chaff to blow and their dreams to pass them by and yes there is a certain window of time you can have your dreams completed and yes a family and many people of my generation fail to see its their own fault for never completing either. They are selfish, so self important and so easy to anger and frustrate and so easy to dissent out of their own feigned knowledge and independence of right. Cannot even know what it takes to complete a dream and people will waste their entire lives not going to college because they think it has to be a four year straight they must go through. But that will never be a real thing for the main populace of America. Its not free and frankly its filled to the brim with evil and corruption. You think I wanted to be holded up for three damn years while people are so weak and so conceived their weakness is strength to reach their dreams it is not. You cannot force people to be civil and that's fucked up in a way when you suffer through a corrupt system and even ever to make your dreams true and maybe the reason you even have to go back to community college is because people want to play games and you have to make sure they cannot play games and write off your gpa a number it is not because corruption is a real thing that many people never notice goes on in admissions totally. But yet I have realized~ people like this aren't worth your time. And yes while people make misunderstandings but when they refuse to ever clear them up-they aren't worth your time. Some people want to rebel and say that this is not the way and we will rewrite adulthood and acceptable activities-the thing is; no people have that power of control to deny basic common sense that leads to peace and not war and developed because people don't want war but peace. I feel after working so damn hard and then once again to retrieve to the point I was that I realize its a choice to be so damn ardent to fail at your dreams and/or do them terribly. I could have changed my entire plans and dumped these ideas to never return. But I will not be moved. I won't be influenced by a populace of spoiled brats who only dwell in sensation and only know the importance of war; and only want senseless war and violence and hatred towards everyone like them because they want power. Power they can never hold nor handle. I write this as a fact; Trump is like one of these spoiled brats-but even he is more civilized and tempered than them and he is a supposed sexual abuser and likely so; even to be said a rapist. And that is a problem. Realize how repulsive Trump is and how he thinks he holds the world because of his " endless" debt hole riches that are only supported by illegal acts and cheeky moves to open more venture to fund an endless debt loop cycle of success and then intermittent collapse. Like his businesses people's shortcuts to the right way real humans do things seem to work at first but they never do. And always costing people-theirselves much and many things. Namely their youth and ambition. It would not surprise me these youth so backed on their self indulgence of false facts and feigned independence if they don't already consort to drugs will just in the future with out their parents to reign in a human heart will turn to crime-white collar crime and just crime indeed. Whilst people have been akin to do so; a large sum of people will be inclined to think committing crimes is the only way to get by in life
when they miss the substance they should have been building towards because people are not fools. They know ire, disrespect and wrong and they know evil. I just wished people would wake up and realize just because a person is colored does not mean they do not notice how ire contemptful their evil to attempt brainwashing is. Or just because they see people not as people because of their skin color and yes what they choose to do in art; does not mean they have any privilege to attack people as if their illusions are real. But they will not and they will never see the following coming.

For every action there is a kickback. This is a newton law. For every action their is an equal and opposite reaction. Nothing they try to enforce on a mind, a heart, a body, a soul or anything of the sort so contemptful of natural order is going to succeed. Why I worked for so long in the dark with no company and no support is because I wanted to reach again to the place I drove myself one time in September 2, 2016. A place that no person and no unfollow can take away and no mental sickness a person has can either. No political rhetoric or intimidation a body of students may possess can stop me. Yet to say I should have not allowed intimidation to never allow me to write anything on this site when and where it truly mattered.


I want to update the list I made that day;I now usually do this with drawings and banners but for the sake of the old and the youth of then-

Zino Flyboy
Mysterious and Changer
Magma 109
Universe Express
The Maxim Hippist the Hoppist.
Black Magic
Runecasters
Teens Vs Witches
MK Fashion.
American Dream effort.
Krushre titles.
Else titled works.
Graphic novels.

Kyeombi titles
MM culture magazine
Super MM culture magazine.

Else works.

While the organization is different. Many works have been completed in their first chapters especially in the Graphic Novels.And yes while I have gotten rid of the titles of the other comic book series for now-they can always return. I namely say to say of the current projects I am working on-directly now link to this progress I share and have been working on this for a year or a while in numerous ways for three years straight. This is why I share it because its over. Now I can continue as I was to before truly and if you did not know cyberpunk music exists or music exists to represent the themes and feels of MM culture-they do. Such as the desire to crush the infamy of post bliss of feigned racial acceptance and posterity.

Back in 2017 I made some gallery recommendations for art as I have done for Dark Drawings of the Past, Dark Now and Horned and Treats if you remember the title. I will do so to represent art I did in preparation in part for Safari- a preparation never finished.

Butterfly Sprinters
Butterfly Pop
Monarch Ballad
Butterfly Envy
Butterfly Demands
Butterfly Hover
Butterfly PIXER
Flame and Hell
The Icy Command
Dark in drawing
Roadrunner.
The MM cultures.
Loc Player
Things never said
\Speed?/
Pretty Much quiet
Horny
Bikers West
Technogothica
Kyeombi Evolution
Feigned Non Quiteness Images.
Omens of death.
Safari-images.
Perks of Being Quiet
Neopets don't get Overwatches Popularity in the Media
MM culture dive.
cyberpunk 2004 to cyberpunk 2016.
My Demands for Equality.

Yes; to be said there is a written element to this all and this time- I think I am going to write and push my writing in boundaries never before seen. I won't let the dream escape and its been hard these past three years to get here but I will go. I will see. I will be. And I won't stop writing of my progress or render it differently because people are afraid and get the wrong ideals.



Comments

Popular Posts