The end of my talk.
Over some several weeks I have decided to just talk about what matters to me and what has afflicted me yet its time to end that for now as I need to pursue something else. The talk has helped me achieve the means for future written works and projects. And simply am grateful people would read my posts even if it is not much as before. Yet to say that; much has changed since fall 2018 on this website and in my progress to reach my goals. It has become more streamlined and yet I have finally been able to complete ideas that were hindered from being completed by "a various savage group of people who live on this earth". The end of my talk is not the end of it. There are many things in which I am going to write in the upcoming times and no one will tell it does not matter because its all "about me"(graphic designer male teachers)-because the feelings and happenings that have happened do work to making the various works appeal different functions and meanings and some later on could say blessings. But yet there are somethings people will not post forehand until later on when its most prompt for it to ever be done. I notice there are alot of projects to follow and that frankly is only great for me in the long run. Like any other creator you might wait a long time and decide one of my works is trash. That is perfectly okay because really it is meant to reach different opinions and values of views that are not all to be the same positivity. I recall there was this post about BMTH in my facebook timeline where the lead singer Ollie Skyes said that people were free to not like the newest album in which people compared to pop music. This is in sort the same thing. People are free to like or not like the works. But will never change how I feel about anyone of them. These works are to represent an ideal that no one will ever understand is much like that of a tv channel yet with other elements that I know many people who walk this earth could ever understand. And that is okay. In the end I am the only person who will benefit from publishing my works ideally by just completing them as they mean to me and no one else.
But my works are important to me and thus the connection and feelings and meanings are thus important in which I develop during these works and will continue to speak and not one person can oust me for doing so.
But my works are important to me and thus the connection and feelings and meanings are thus important in which I develop during these works and will continue to speak and not one person can oust me for doing so.
Comments
Post a Comment