Zino Flyboy the project and when you will see a continuation of the comic seen in the " zino" only years.

Yes; its no surprise I have been at Zino Flyboy or what it is for most of my life since 9th grade. Zino Flyboy is just one of the many changes the story has gone through. For instance if familiar with Ben Ten; there are many series and each one is a bit different than the last if not drastically. Some have a light tone-others have dark and others try to have a light tone with a dark backdrop(omniverse). Yet the comic I featured from the past where in the continuity of the story does it happen? It happens way later on in the series itself in written incarnations since 2007. To be said there was a 2007 version, 2009 version and lastly the 2012 version Zino Flyboy I wrote in dreary days of highschool in my opinion is the best story. That utilizes the original story of the entry into that Reading Rainbow Contest all these years ago. Which features Zino and his family at first meeting up with friends to save the world. While I will spoil this-one of Zino's siblings had no importance in either of the incarnations but to be a background character to add to the adventure troupe of saving the world. He does not see any action and only talks briefly in the entire story. But his involvement and yet non-involvement realizes the past of my work where this character used to have his own comic and surroundings and it would be quiet repetitive for him to be this "hero" his brother is in this particular story where and when he has own scene he is a hero at. Yet highlights forgotten stories and that maybe there will be a "flyboy" type version of these stories. Last fall I attempted to revive my comedy stories and other stories of Kyeombi but I had to work on other things and yes; it takes time to revive the ideas into something that representative of the original yet modern in the fact of how it tells a story and grabs attention a good positive way. But to say Zino Flyboy is the best is because it offers the opportunity of lost stories and connections to be told and allows stories like Cosmica to be told as it references to past efforts of crossovers and such in Kyeombi's stories that never were fruitful. I do admit that I slammed and dunked in 2015 before I started MM culture with the Cosmica title but yet realize that the basis of the original Kyeombi titles and their hearth was missing and implies that everyone understands the importance behind these ideas when they do not.

To ever say after the particular avenge-journey to world revival~are a bunch of larger adventures that only occur in the way they do and are only particular to Zino Flyboy. To the point that at one venture just endless adventures appear and appear and it never ends but with a story and then the series does end because frankly at the point of writing all these different adventures that combine, take, remake or repeat ideas from all the previous versions namely the 2007 and 2009 versions~realize that you would like to allow some time for growth to occur. I wrote valiantly; but it eventually had to end to make sense as a story and to me as an author. However yet-the comic I made just in the past...happens in the middle of the current Flyboy continuity and it will take some time to reach there. If not five or 6 more collections this size of the current Zino Flyboy effort with at least 36

Comments

Popular Posts