new way
Got to do things differently than before
I am not a corporation.
I am not anyone else.
I cannot regress the hands
of time to say these stories
weren't created in the yesterday.
These stories have much more meaning; than what can be imagined.
From just this blog alone.
Will go on to embrace the freedoms of now
and not live in the hinder of the past to explain the stories.
However; I give a story called a Lifetime of Creation-to truly tell how stories happened.
I am not a corporation.
I am not anyone else.
I cannot regress the hands
of time to say these stories
weren't created in the yesterday.
These stories have much more meaning; than what can be imagined.
From just this blog alone.
Will go on to embrace the freedoms of now
and not live in the hinder of the past to explain the stories.
However; I give a story called a Lifetime of Creation-to truly tell how stories happened.
Comments
Post a Comment