The Success Of MM5 Desolation Edge.
I start again to truly write, blog and draw again. Been hit over the head with the lack of civility modern men and women possess. Coming to terms my work cannot be overshadowed by wrongs.
I worked to where I am and that you see in Desolation Edge. H a s the highest terms of comic concentration and highest views for the time its been o u t. I would like to say there is too much
attention to being this view that everyone sees and knows and not any attention to reality. I cannot be this artist on the web. I never will be. I have had to come across many barriers to even be me. Some will only want to see one image out of me and those like me. While people have garnered "acceptance" for gays and others....it has only become of an abuse to hinder real
progress and diversity. To create a c l o s e d world for people to be targeted by suspicion,misinformation,sensation and high and mighty egos.
I cannot support the bullshit of the modern now and never will. It is only filled with people acting as a righteous l i g h t h o u s e but not ever at all are t h e y. Ignoring everything in which people else have to o v e r c o m e to be artists-ignoring real reality itself. I could never act as if my problems did not exist or reality did and I won't h ave people disrespecting my life. Just as the president does to t h e residents of EL PASO. I don't build borders of where I can go in
understanding. Or where I can go creating art. I go above and beyond and this i s all t h e site is
about. No building walls or fictional ones t o understanding real realities and duties real humans
have to do.
The success of M M 5. Means I will go further t h an before and beyond.
I worked to where I am and that you see in Desolation Edge. H a s the highest terms of comic concentration and highest views for the time its been o u t. I would like to say there is too much
attention to being this view that everyone sees and knows and not any attention to reality. I cannot be this artist on the web. I never will be. I have had to come across many barriers to even be me. Some will only want to see one image out of me and those like me. While people have garnered "acceptance" for gays and others....it has only become of an abuse to hinder real
progress and diversity. To create a c l o s e d world for people to be targeted by suspicion,misinformation,sensation and high and mighty egos.
I cannot support the bullshit of the modern now and never will. It is only filled with people acting as a righteous l i g h t h o u s e but not ever at all are t h e y. Ignoring everything in which people else have to o v e r c o m e to be artists-ignoring real reality itself. I could never act as if my problems did not exist or reality did and I won't h ave people disrespecting my life. Just as the president does to t h e residents of EL PASO. I don't build borders of where I can go in
understanding. Or where I can go creating art. I go above and beyond and this i s all t h e site is
about. No building walls or fictional ones t o understanding real realities and duties real humans
have to do.
The success of M M 5. Means I will go further t h an before and beyond.
Comments
Post a Comment