everyone of a crush.
Everyone of a crush. Does betray me.
To not be good people. Always out for
me even for daring to get to know them
as people. Only wanting me to keep a
fuzzy image so they be seen as gods and
me and as a target. I am not a target!
But that is all they see and want in the system
they supply and support to be-to be an aid to
humanity but it could never be.
Everyone of a crush did not betray me
its just immersion into the wrong populace.
That I find myself drowning in. Just waiting
for a cute eye of a shark to just get me.
Everyone of a crush cannot be to get me
but when they are all sharks-they are.
To not be good people. Always out for
me even for daring to get to know them
as people. Only wanting me to keep a
fuzzy image so they be seen as gods and
me and as a target. I am not a target!
But that is all they see and want in the system
they supply and support to be-to be an aid to
humanity but it could never be.
Everyone of a crush did not betray me
its just immersion into the wrong populace.
That I find myself drowning in. Just waiting
for a cute eye of a shark to just get me.
Everyone of a crush cannot be to get me
but when they are all sharks-they are.
Comments
Post a Comment