Intro;How To-Zino Flyboy.
So; my friends-its time to see what goes on behind the scenes.
I use line paper for my drawings then photoshop to remove the lines-I like the texture of the paper in which it is easy to color in photoshop and don't have to do any enhancement. Else I use the sharpen tool feature to give the lines a great distinction.
One could say;why don't you just trace? I used to be a tracer in 2016 but after that Lezhin contest and for the fact the traces were never accurate to the pictures I quit. In fact today I find it is better to draw either and or online and nothing else. I developed the very method of removing the lines to solve how much my work and time was being wasted.With my prescribed method; I am able to go forward and beyond and save the drawn images on paper to make them into comicbooks. It takes alot of work however. It can be fun but not really fun when people are always out against you.Romantic relations can be draining.Always to say there is not ever a one for everyone;despite everyone telling you there is someone out there that will support your work.
On my computer for the particular Zino Flyboy installment-I have each a folder for a serial and there exist 34. Usually having to crop, remove the lines and then bolden/sharpen-its a lot of work that cannot be done without an attitude of discipline and one that adds fun into the mix. Yet; I do develop the discipline just by sitting around and thinking the world is alright. I write and I engage in the world.
But yet Zino Flyboy is a complicated work and one does not get issues across to inspire as usual.Must examine the entire thing and often times feel as if it does not work-in the manner of fitting as a piece within a group of works....however after a month near of being done with the drawings have realized completing this work is the only hope to expanding this work of mine.
Join me as I complete this project; in the first How to of MK MZODERN.
I use line paper for my drawings then photoshop to remove the lines-I like the texture of the paper in which it is easy to color in photoshop and don't have to do any enhancement. Else I use the sharpen tool feature to give the lines a great distinction.
One could say;why don't you just trace? I used to be a tracer in 2016 but after that Lezhin contest and for the fact the traces were never accurate to the pictures I quit. In fact today I find it is better to draw either and or online and nothing else. I developed the very method of removing the lines to solve how much my work and time was being wasted.With my prescribed method; I am able to go forward and beyond and save the drawn images on paper to make them into comicbooks. It takes alot of work however. It can be fun but not really fun when people are always out against you.Romantic relations can be draining.Always to say there is not ever a one for everyone;despite everyone telling you there is someone out there that will support your work.
On my computer for the particular Zino Flyboy installment-I have each a folder for a serial and there exist 34. Usually having to crop, remove the lines and then bolden/sharpen-its a lot of work that cannot be done without an attitude of discipline and one that adds fun into the mix. Yet; I do develop the discipline just by sitting around and thinking the world is alright. I write and I engage in the world.
But yet Zino Flyboy is a complicated work and one does not get issues across to inspire as usual.Must examine the entire thing and often times feel as if it does not work-in the manner of fitting as a piece within a group of works....however after a month near of being done with the drawings have realized completing this work is the only hope to expanding this work of mine.
Join me as I complete this project; in the first How to of MK MZODERN.

Comments
Post a Comment