MK MZODERN a post.
One day after forgiving myself for being a coward; I stood up for my rights and what I wanted in my life and that physical embodiment is this site and its resistance to bullshit that comes to a person who obvious wants to create stories and if not comics. I said it was the end many times only to mark times of create changes in that people would not be able to interrupt in my affairs anymore. This time is different in which I finally do attack back with the truth in full. It might take some time to write it all or not at all but some people gotta have standards about what it is they do. I have lived I say. It has not all been fun at all. Much of it was climbing up hard mountains that test mental fortitude and physical strength and emotional strength and in faith in all that is right in the world.
Recently for a long time I was running with no ability to truly see and experience what I was going or doing without alternate means and finally I woke one day and realized; I have achieved the once impossible and should treat the things done as they were meant to be and not some type of game to feature as a grand resistance.
If people where to ask; if I have any companions. I rarely to say I do. I don't have any companions that featured with me in my journey or me in theirs. Because it seemed to me the world was a dead place where no artists lived and no one liked the sensibilities of art, society and self respect to preserve the ideals of both art and society. I'd say I could not be friends with people who are these artists today. I don't particularly care for them and their fondness of layers even if I tried layer art and digital art as they would likely do at once. I only believe in one thing; real creativity and the real spirit behind it and the one to preserve it and all are good in God.
When to say: I don't care what nonsense what people have to say-none of the methods I have used have ever been centered to what people think and give better results than anyone who clamors and wishes to insult people could ever know. My methods betray the expectations people would have for the output I give and fierce them to rally that their dreams of superiority are not even dreams but egoistical assumptions that only demons make out as their dreams.
I really don't care about comics. They really don't care about creating stories because if they did they would not focus all their effort on fucking up stories just so they can appeal to a massive audience that will never read them. I often cannot read any of the comics in the bookstore and kinda of avoid spending time looking through titles as I once did.
I swore I'd not make any new years resolutions and its a good thing I didn't because for all it worth I would likely be stuck in overworking right now just match what I said and really I should not be trying to appeal to people that I am a hard worker when I already am. I looked at my hands; they were elegant but yet misunderstood; no one could ever know the work it took to make them like this at all. Also I am sure that most of what I would make of a resolution would have been completed this start of February.
Yet if you wondering where I am going with this next; somewhere good and golden but yet it will take a long journey to reach a good new horizon. And that is life I must say but one part of my life has ended and it won't return its finally time to make right on finishing things in an orderly, civil and yet non violent manner.
Recently for a long time I was running with no ability to truly see and experience what I was going or doing without alternate means and finally I woke one day and realized; I have achieved the once impossible and should treat the things done as they were meant to be and not some type of game to feature as a grand resistance.
If people where to ask; if I have any companions. I rarely to say I do. I don't have any companions that featured with me in my journey or me in theirs. Because it seemed to me the world was a dead place where no artists lived and no one liked the sensibilities of art, society and self respect to preserve the ideals of both art and society. I'd say I could not be friends with people who are these artists today. I don't particularly care for them and their fondness of layers even if I tried layer art and digital art as they would likely do at once. I only believe in one thing; real creativity and the real spirit behind it and the one to preserve it and all are good in God.
When to say: I don't care what nonsense what people have to say-none of the methods I have used have ever been centered to what people think and give better results than anyone who clamors and wishes to insult people could ever know. My methods betray the expectations people would have for the output I give and fierce them to rally that their dreams of superiority are not even dreams but egoistical assumptions that only demons make out as their dreams.
I really don't care about comics. They really don't care about creating stories because if they did they would not focus all their effort on fucking up stories just so they can appeal to a massive audience that will never read them. I often cannot read any of the comics in the bookstore and kinda of avoid spending time looking through titles as I once did.
I swore I'd not make any new years resolutions and its a good thing I didn't because for all it worth I would likely be stuck in overworking right now just match what I said and really I should not be trying to appeal to people that I am a hard worker when I already am. I looked at my hands; they were elegant but yet misunderstood; no one could ever know the work it took to make them like this at all. Also I am sure that most of what I would make of a resolution would have been completed this start of February.
Yet if you wondering where I am going with this next; somewhere good and golden but yet it will take a long journey to reach a good new horizon. And that is life I must say but one part of my life has ended and it won't return its finally time to make right on finishing things in an orderly, civil and yet non violent manner.
Comments
Post a Comment