(Mornings 2) progress Morning 5
Instead of fitting it all into one book it is obviously not going to fit in one book because well; I used a great part for the Forge series. Only covers 2015. Originally meant it just to be 2016 but it would not make any sense as you have to see what it does to be in 2015 with the circumstances to understand the story in 2015. I am struggling if I should use the avatar in the previous comic but I think I will use it indeed. MM culture is greatly explained as first occurred.
Will take a while to go anywhere; with some other themes I left out. But essentially here you will learn about mm culture and the background behind it. As something lurks to kill you-you still continue on as normal as it ever get worse ignoring how you were previous wounded not even that long ago and finally come with a plan for a better future. And I say that MM culture worked from 2015 fall even until this day. It changed my life but some people just want to take other people's stuff and use it for evil. And that is not what it is even about as you will understand here; MM culture is not about the level of hurt, mistrust, betrayal of trust and damage you can do onto others but rather embracing humanity and one element of humanity for yourself successful in creative manners that do not harm people but serve the greater good. Serve the greater good in inspiring the truth in a time where the truth is buffooned with nonsense and monetary means...! The following posts are either lyric, morning or some posts stored up from before and led into the event of discovering what MM culture is.
Will take a while to go anywhere; with some other themes I left out. But essentially here you will learn about mm culture and the background behind it. As something lurks to kill you-you still continue on as normal as it ever get worse ignoring how you were previous wounded not even that long ago and finally come with a plan for a better future. And I say that MM culture worked from 2015 fall even until this day. It changed my life but some people just want to take other people's stuff and use it for evil. And that is not what it is even about as you will understand here; MM culture is not about the level of hurt, mistrust, betrayal of trust and damage you can do onto others but rather embracing humanity and one element of humanity for yourself successful in creative manners that do not harm people but serve the greater good. Serve the greater good in inspiring the truth in a time where the truth is buffooned with nonsense and monetary means...! The following posts are either lyric, morning or some posts stored up from before and led into the event of discovering what MM culture is.

Comments
Post a Comment