MK MZODERN MAGAZINE I SEE MODERN #1 New Creations

At the start of when I was learning key in place, " graphic design" at your local community college because that was better than the bullshit at a larger college which was basic nonsense. To clarify one was not being treated right and the program certainly was never treating people right and if not people have today to go to some offsite on campus to take classes when it was in the time I went to a certain college in Houston the center of everything. 2016 was when everything was getting worse. I mean that honestly. Trump was elected that year and well weather events around Houston and in it of flooding started to pick up past what they were to be normal said to be. People becoming "flooded out" was starting to be a more common thing. What worse to be said in the underground culture of wrong; people were ever making the most effort to hunt down people they did not like and harass them. Ultimately it comes as no surprise later on the area of Houston was not only collapsed nearly by flooding but by hatred of certain peoples to others they viewed as undesirable. No one could know the blood rage of privileged criminals who seek it their right to remove you from the world because no one cares. All the law enforcement cares as well is how much black men they can kill in the most senseless manner like these crappers. The most troubling thing is how people misused a system of ideas to achieve immoral goals of murder and prompt theirselves righteous in their convented and hidden acts. At this very start I still saw a brighter day and basically created a magazine idea to cover the happenings of day to day MK MZODERN. It was not easy at the start of 2016. The only projects I had going to tell about where Mindgames and Forge dark and really not all that much you can write about in a magazine with a certain idealism and skill set. I created subjects to create about and in february it had played out in tired acts that I was too tired to continue. I namely say that the church had some bad leadership decisions and frankly a place for sinners to come to kill people on the cult merits of hidden and never seen. On the premise the whole place breed bad karma and one would be tired when they forced to go to a place where you basically had to even fight for air to breathe.

Now this I see Modern magazine comes after tons of tough times and troubles I have figured out on my own and after I basically passed out realizing how current the stream evil is and will continue to be on a corrupt system of education and social upbringing that only teaches betrayal and mistrust and breathes phantom lust for sicko creeps who want to deem its their right to target you as some sexual degradable item. This magazine represents the current now and not the then and represents how the acts of the start of 2016 for this idea of I See Modern were not in vane at all.

Comments

Popular Posts