Unexpected revival of Mornings.

I never expected to write again of the MK MZODERN RPM while in Nixonland and reviving my MM culture as I have done so far. But I have to. I have to tell the truth. I have been hurt by many women. And they smile their fake smiles and continue their damned lives. In such need to obscure from any reality that they have done wrong and that their instance of power in a superficial culture and cultures not well and good.~ are god send and that everyone who happens to not follow such bullshit is a criminal or some secondary species. I have had enough. Of hiding the truth when as I go onto live my life-the truth comes out in terrible ways and terrible ways I will recount in these mornings using the full combinations of instances to tell the stories. These Mornings will be longer. Although I did not want the site to become dependent on Mornings, some things are just meant to be and that Mornings thus will always be apart of the site and its future image.

To clarify in the Aswards unreleased content and story. We have a main who is beset by the trail of secrets and insiders good and bad. And those all outside, within and between and yet further out of the world. I would like to clarify some possible story lines in which 39 Mornings stories will follow.

1. The college crush is the only girl I could like.
2. Forced to make friends and the outcome.
3. The day I met her and them. I cannot just be so selfish to limit myself to be rejected.
4. Jackal Hime.
5. Jackal Hime in the True World I live.
6. The Salvation of Me in the Ethics of MK MZODERN.
7. My inner fight.
8. You traitor the bonds of friendship for sex.
9. Outer characters and friends.
10. Traitors.
11. The friends who would traitor in a different natural sense.
12. Those who traitor engaged in a terrible system.
13. The science building.
14. True friends to actually associate with.
15. Guitar friend.
16. Guitar Friend and her boyfriend.
17. The various couples and some of their poisonous rhetoric.
18. I will never have sex even if you want me too.
19. I will never have sex even if you want me too.
20. I know a snake.
21. I know a snake. part 2.
22. I know a snake part 3.
23. I know a snake part 4.
24. I know a snake part 5
25. Not giving up on you.
26. Dreaming of sex with you. I realize I do not like you.
27. & I will not risk your life by asking you out.
28. Lavender
29. Lavender part 2.
30. The assassination attempt and what I did find out before up to  Jackal Hime in the True World I live.
31. Many instances of a hard sex?
32. Trying to be true to one girl does not work for me. I found a Turquoise hue day.
33. the professor hates me.
34. The  professors involved in the system.
35. Having too much fun dying. I quit.
36. Her wave goodbye. Is not the end.
37. The liar trench, the circumstances and people revealed as they are.
38. Many enemies.
39. Near death and a return to that school; a new vengeance begins.
40. Comics practice bests their attacks and the lame graphic design education and sphere.
41. Having come to the ending of what I wanted. I truly gained nothing from anyone else.
42. I went home. That day but today the times of being encumbered in the state of youth are failing.
43. I was played by many "women" while MK MZODERN RPM was written and afterwards.
44. The summer was brutal.
45. I am here now. To create and do better!
46. Ongoing craftwork at MK MZODERN continues.
47. Hint at secret projects and the ethics that were stolen and the work that was stolen to be used for bad ideals.


Comments

Popular Posts