the 1886;Lei Winters Combination Prince features a large combination.

Lei Winters;  Now,Jamie Hinte, Molly and all else Vegas, yet Diego, Hannah, Ash and someone else not to be named.

MAXIMA: hey!

Lei Winters; Watch while you are forced to watch while I create something amazing of combinations. And yet in this cave forced to watch and tied in this cave, forced to watch my greatness beyond your lack of understanding. In any form of written literature.

MAXIMA: how in the fuck did I get here and the others won't speak?

Lei Winters: maybe they are real writers and creators and want to be enlightened and you are just a whore.

Maxima: excuse me?what did you say you bitch!

Jamie: Maxima, please we want to watch what he do.

Vegas: sorry.

Diego: deal with it.

Ash: take up with it for now.

Maxima: are you guys okay?

Molly; shut up!
Maxima; Molly.

Molly; eyes on the prize- I am fixated. And no I am not under a spell this is real me.
All; MMHHH.
Maxima: okay.
Maxima; but you're going to pay sorely for calling me a whore.

Lei Winters; now that you are all fixated let us begin.

Comments

Popular Posts