Struck around this town
Stuck around this town for people who
have cast their lot in life in everything
and stuck around this town, just walking around
pondering all the people who have taken their lives
in suicide. So close to me, in the ideals of the media.
So close to me, near and far. Far and out.
The twilight hour is out but never will the clocks
run and the owls stop their hoots. I killed the life
of the family. By being me?
I killed the life of the institute for being me?
But I never will regret life in its color.
For the morale to the end; I do not care if I have to pretend;
I got to life.
Pondering all the friends who met untimely ends.
Stuck and struck around, all around this town
it was ghost town and suddenly the lights brightly can
up and down in the sudden twilight of the sound
I got a life.
But some one always pondering
how do I get rid of him
how do I get rid of him?
How did I get rid of him.
Got dreams and ambitions and with Me?!
How do I get rid of him.
How do I get rid of him.
HOW DO I GET rid of him.
How do I get rid of him.
Always saying ; better if he did not exist
what is he doing here?
For all the people I met,
never has bled like me
meet all these people yet they are too afraid
or too evil to communicate.
Struck around this town.
People too evil to communicate
all the sounds are that make sense
are the bat and six pence.
And sexual needs of my expense.
All you need to call is the name.
Of your false god, you have no shame
you have no faith in your name,but yet still
I am struck around this town,
but stuck in town....
And the question's answer will say;
I never got rid of him- I carelessly thought I was inhumane.
To feel the hurt and all the pain.
Stuck around this town.
have cast their lot in life in everything
and stuck around this town, just walking around
pondering all the people who have taken their lives
in suicide. So close to me, in the ideals of the media.
So close to me, near and far. Far and out.
The twilight hour is out but never will the clocks
run and the owls stop their hoots. I killed the life
of the family. By being me?
I killed the life of the institute for being me?
But I never will regret life in its color.
For the morale to the end; I do not care if I have to pretend;
I got to life.
Pondering all the friends who met untimely ends.
Stuck and struck around, all around this town
it was ghost town and suddenly the lights brightly can
up and down in the sudden twilight of the sound
I got a life.
But some one always pondering
how do I get rid of him
how do I get rid of him?
How did I get rid of him.
Got dreams and ambitions and with Me?!
How do I get rid of him.
How do I get rid of him.
HOW DO I GET rid of him.
How do I get rid of him.
Always saying ; better if he did not exist
what is he doing here?
For all the people I met,
never has bled like me
meet all these people yet they are too afraid
or too evil to communicate.
Struck around this town.
People too evil to communicate
all the sounds are that make sense
are the bat and six pence.
And sexual needs of my expense.
All you need to call is the name.
Of your false god, you have no shame
you have no faith in your name,but yet still
I am struck around this town,
but stuck in town....
And the question's answer will say;
I never got rid of him- I carelessly thought I was inhumane.
To feel the hurt and all the pain.
Stuck around this town.
Comments
Post a Comment