The difference between 2by2 and the four pages.

The difference is that there is a greater quality in the four pages than in the 2 by 2 pages to the fact that certain matters are very different; in fact the art style has been changed from when it was then. Many of you should know that the 2by2 pages come from the 2017 mm culture fall season and yet winter season. They were attempted great works with the ambition of four pages but I decided to own show the best of the works. As yet they were taking up too much of my time and it is more cost effective to just start over again and do it better and that is where the four pages land us but yet the series of the 2by2 pages will not be covered. Originally Chainman and Duster was on the four pages but I am not sure it will get done. But later after this round of comics are created.
The comics that I did not realize for their "quality" to say; will be released as four pages comic or maybe six pages or even eight as I am not just going to throw paper away. Ultimately this route of advancement of four pages; is the more secure version of the fall 2017 attempt. In one that is truly sure and guaranteed to happen; just needs some more "push". And as well-this start over route allows for many pages to be acquired or dropped off at my discretion. Meaning that ultimately having "two" Chainman and Duster comics of both 2by2 comics and 4 page comic in which the 2by2 comic was to be a four page comic means that you get eight pages instead of 4 or two in the end. It just helps maximize level of creative control and pleasure of the work without getting tried as it takes many seasons to acquire but as well-people can still take the accounts of 2by2 comics as it own thing until later stated if or not. And that maybe you get a better story when I have the methods done in later attempts to fix the first attempt up. I mean; you do get a better story in the end because if you have not noticed like the 2by2 comics; are really open ended stories in sort of that they have the ability to be expanded upon or be easily continued by later attempts.

The difference between 2by2 and yet the four pages is that the four pages are made with more experience and dedication and yet are a year apart in making from the 2by2. The end. In the four pages; I am certain leds to a better future in which you see an entire catalog of comics. In which no one person has ever completed before by theirselves in the time frame of which I am doing.

Comments

Popular Posts