No luck; no hatred.

For all the fuck of the world
I met a girl in a garden for all the luck in the world
like in a my hands it slipped away out of my hands
like sand.

I try to be calm, try to get you to understand that you will
turn on me but no ever for ever that is how it got to be.
Trying so hard up the pointy mountains and prickly and prickling
ever offense.

The bastard in the house says you got to be kempt free
but never understands the type of disgrace in dignity-that
you are not a man but a bitch who lost their father and blames
everything, everything on that one event.

Beaten up for hoes that even matter
people who turn their brains into blood splatter
for all the nonsense, drugs and blood matter
they consume and never will they ever consider
that they are just a groom theirselves. Even if the groom
is in the room. Because even if he exists they make him up.
They make him up and even if he is alive-they make him up.

Such power of nonsense, delusions of grandeur, that you cannot find
me in any such benefits for all the said of sought.
I try to be calm.


No luck, only hatred.

No luck, only hatred.

No luck, only hatred.

No luck, only hatred.

I try to be calm.

No luck, no luck, only hatred.

I try to be calm!!!!!!!!!!!!


But its just waiting in agony for all
the good times of one chance to fall out of your
hands like sand.

I'm tried yes I am of all the blessings of the fagotry estate
of all the privileged bastards never having trouble ever to
date!

And then I wish I never tried to date
because she looks at me with these eyes and feel the hate.
the hate.

Comments

Popular Posts