The kindergarten.

Once upon a time, a long time ago in the time of the 1999. I, or I say was it 2000?
I was walked into Magrill Elementary by my parents and beset in the classroom of which
I thought I saw an opportunity for a better life. Better friends and better times but yet my parents were leaving. I did not know that they would leave. But they did but I accepted since no one else had their parents~this was the direction of life. I would have to do it all alone. I thought I met friends and that compliance with acts was to make friends but all while learned it was not and that individuality was key in actually meeting the dreams that you had within and not sticking towards a stack. Of people who will never give to reach their foremost real convictions but hide in a social lump.
I learned the importance of individuality but over the years-some people never did and only learned the traits of racism and hatred for which to be known are just plagues on society that frankly no one should have to deal with. Become ever the most racist from a system that perpetuated racist sentiments from its education system and its hierarchy of GT students leading many to be racist indeed and think it was a validated manner of life to be sought out to treat everyone of certain races as inferiors.

Comments

Popular Posts