Launching 4 season 2/ part 4.

Yes, today started the most important wrote work I have ever written. I have rewritten the Launching 4 season 2 but it is the part 4 in how each ten serials is a part that was done this day.Rather in this one of great significance in scene of writing and content. There are some changes. I started with a marriage that kind of expands the world of Launching 4. Here I did not. Because unlike then; I did think that marriage was important and that there was no toxic system in the world to berid people of the chance of romantics. And that some people who are likely to be married or date will bash others for being this potential unnoticing even to this individual who is so potential. And so I focused it more on stories of teen youth and put the wedding off till later and dashed its significance. Why would I support people who will never consider my rights nor story nor self and never support me?
Only if you have a death wish; go on support people most likely to be republican. And most likely terroristic of your freedoms.

But the part 4 ends with an epic pirate ship episode; oh boy!
All to be said and done; the part 4 is one of the best stories I written in my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts