Bled rubby rose.
Bled rubby rose
for all I see is the sound of hearts
in the town of people who have lost their
hearts to farts of the golly of the pig demons
pig demons. Gluttony. In the sea of insanity
I bleed the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
But progress is not happening
its only get worse for all the bats
you send- I only beat them off twice
For all the war in the air I do not
do not care. For all the war in the air
I do not care. But progress is not happening
it only getting worse neck deep in blood of
bastards.
Tripping over, tripping, tripping over skulls
of the forgotten.
People never knew that I was bold and true
I never knew that misfortune could be true.
And by god damn I do not like you.
I hate the world.
Of all the evil.
Never giving a chance for any and all
but they want to see.
I bled rubby rose.
Never seeing it again.
My nose bleeding and it smashed.
And it smashed
My nose bleeding and it smashed.
"there for your negativity".
for all I see is the sound of hearts
in the town of people who have lost their
hearts to farts of the golly of the pig demons
pig demons. Gluttony. In the sea of insanity
I bleed the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
I bled the rubby rose.
But progress is not happening
its only get worse for all the bats
you send- I only beat them off twice
For all the war in the air I do not
do not care. For all the war in the air
I do not care. But progress is not happening
it only getting worse neck deep in blood of
bastards.
Tripping over, tripping, tripping over skulls
of the forgotten.
People never knew that I was bold and true
I never knew that misfortune could be true.
And by god damn I do not like you.
I hate the world.
Of all the evil.
Never giving a chance for any and all
but they want to see.
I bled rubby rose.
Never seeing it again.
My nose bleeding and it smashed.
And it smashed
My nose bleeding and it smashed.
"there for your negativity".
Comments
Post a Comment