scornful eyes.
I gave for the eyes of scorn.
This day I do mourn for
scornful eyes
just make the assassins pry out their knives and yet their weapons.
To kill for all that is the beautiful day of gloom and
bones ensue a castle of doom and I fly off into the living room.
Of a somewhere house to find its gone everything I loved-its all-all
gone.
Everything I gave its all gone.
For all the land I have taken in the legs
for all the scornful eyes they will never apologize.
For sincere ideals in my face of good of the triumph of
man is it understood.
For all the assassins pry out their knives and yet their weapons.
For all their guns are not real as I demand they feel the gut punch into
the ground all their guns are real but they will never feel it!
Launch. Scornful eyes.
Kick. Hateful eyes.
Run, yep, run for scornful eyes.
Fight, fight against the scorn.
A pick up the skill to ride on a unicorn.
And slash. And slash.
Them all down, them all down.
To kill, to doom for all that lives in the living room of a place of education and yet
one of doom. Is plurally multiplied for more times than all of what it is mentioned.
To doom everything in the world had nothing to do at all. For scornful eyes is yet mentioned
in tools of the disguise of a place to reap the misfortune of the social demise.
Spreading out to institution else and fucking over everyone else.
And yet ride on a unicorn and slash like a bear.
Never giving in for all the said things I said.
I will never wear red at all. For all the things I said.
I will never like the sight of the scornful eyes.
That is what I said and you'll change it.
But an eyes of scorn in my memory of a recent make me fall apart.
This day I do mourn for
scornful eyes
just make the assassins pry out their knives and yet their weapons.
To kill for all that is the beautiful day of gloom and
bones ensue a castle of doom and I fly off into the living room.
Of a somewhere house to find its gone everything I loved-its all-all
gone.
Everything I gave its all gone.
For all the land I have taken in the legs
for all the scornful eyes they will never apologize.
For sincere ideals in my face of good of the triumph of
man is it understood.
For all the assassins pry out their knives and yet their weapons.
For all their guns are not real as I demand they feel the gut punch into
the ground all their guns are real but they will never feel it!
Launch. Scornful eyes.
Kick. Hateful eyes.
Run, yep, run for scornful eyes.
Fight, fight against the scorn.
A pick up the skill to ride on a unicorn.
And slash. And slash.
Them all down, them all down.
To kill, to doom for all that lives in the living room of a place of education and yet
one of doom. Is plurally multiplied for more times than all of what it is mentioned.
To doom everything in the world had nothing to do at all. For scornful eyes is yet mentioned
in tools of the disguise of a place to reap the misfortune of the social demise.
Spreading out to institution else and fucking over everyone else.
And yet ride on a unicorn and slash like a bear.
Never giving in for all the said things I said.
I will never wear red at all. For all the things I said.
I will never like the sight of the scornful eyes.
That is what I said and you'll change it.
But an eyes of scorn in my memory of a recent make me fall apart.
Comments
Post a Comment